Party at Beletti's House

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
The BBQ pit seems to be smoking...uh, does anyone see his two little dogs around anywhere? Are you sure that's "Shrimp on the Barby?"

If you turn the sound up...you can hear them talking too.

Ain't technology a beautiful thing?:D

jbeletti

Hi Lefty,

Yep - had the barby going. No sound on the outdoor cams though. Took the grill to church this morning to cook for 40 volunteers doing landscaping. Got the grill back home then transitioned to dinner with friends. Ribs and Salmon plus grilled veggies and such. A good day! Thanks for watching. I put the back door cam in, in the winter. I need to zoom it in and refocus it. It's my back door security cam. Zoomed all the way out as it is, I get the whole property and the neighbor's back door. And that front door cam looks like it's toast. Need to swap it out to see if it's a cam issue or wiring issue.

jbeletti

Wow - looks great Jimmy. You bring the grill and I will bring the margarita maker!

thumb.20080729-183003-1.jpg

Paul & Nan

And will both be at DoubleJ in August??????????

By the way Jim, the new rig should be in Knoxville just before the rally in IL. Can't be in both places at once. Think we opt for the rally, then the rig. Nan

jbeletti

Can't vouch for Jimmy or even know if that grill is his (hope it is!) but the margarita maker will make the rally! And I am pleased to hear you will too.

You could ask Butch and Karen to arrange an Elkhart delivery via a service center and take it sooner and have it for the rally.

Paul & Nan

Can't do Jim, not time, besides, we have to trade the old rig in and get some other stuff done. New one due to be built the 11-12 of Aug, delivery time to Knoxville--Rally the 20th?. It is 2 days to Knoxville, time for PDI and stuff transferred, then rally. That is if dates are firm. We still work and have to take time off, need time for that. Well, a delima at best. Think it will be the ole 3500RL at the rally and dream of the new one the next time. Nan