Equator Stackable Washers and Dryers

Has anyone bought/used the Equator stackable washers/dryers (models EW820 & ED850)? We'd like to install these into the W/D closet in our Oakmont 390 MBL, but we're having a hard time finding any reviews for these. We'd prefer stackables instead of an all-in-one combo machine and we had the dealer prep a vent in addition to the standard washer prep.

danemayer

Hi Foote-n-pups,

Welcome to the posting side of the Heartland Owners Forum. Hopefully someone else has experience with Equator products and can comment.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Equator I believe is made by the same company that makes Pinnacle. You might look at those reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kowAlski631

We have Splendide stackables. I just read some reviews online and they'd give me some concern about customer services. Maybe you could get that number and give them a call to see if you believe there's validity in the reviews. Just my 2¢ worth.

Thanks everyone. I've been wavering between the Equator stackables or the Splendide/Westland stackable line. I've had a tough time finding reviews for Equator, I was only able to find 3 total. I also checked Pinnacle as TravelTiger suggested and still nothing. Lack of reviews for a company that has supposedly been in business since 1991 makes me more than a little nervous.

I think we'll go with the Splendide line of stackables as the reviews I've seen for the most part have been pretty good.

We look forward to our new adventures as we start full-timing this spring.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks everyone. I've been wavering between the Equator stackables or the Splendide/Westland stackable line. I've had a tough time finding reviews for Equator, I was only able to find 3 total. I also checked Pinnacle as TravelTiger suggested and still nothing. Lack of reviews for a company that has supposedly been in business since 1991 makes me more than a little nervous.

I think we'll go with the Splendide line of stackables as the reviews I've seen for the most part have been pretty good.

We look forward to our new adventures as we start full-timing this spring.

FWIW,

We initially bought a Pinnacle Combo. I had concerns about how it was operating, so I contacted the manufacturer. I was not overly impressed with their customer service. I ended up returning the unit to the retailer and getting the Splendide Combo instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk