Will it fit?

Mark4310

Hello everyone. I'm having toilet issues. My Aqua magic 2 doesn't hold water in the bowl and the foot pedal came off and won't stay on. I looking at replacing it with a dometic 320. it's in a 3610re. I'm concerned that it may not fit the clearance now is roughly a inch from the wall now. And the 320 is a inch bigger at the back from what I can tell.
So anyone install the 320 in a 3610re?
or just have advice?

thanks

danemayer

Hi Mark4310,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

We have the same floor plan in a Landmark. Ours came with a Dometic 310 and I think there's enough space to put in a 320. BUT, keep in mind that the location of the waste pipe and flange in your rig are the determining factor. It sounds like it might be a problematic fit in your rig. But a 310 can be had for $127 on Amazon and would be an easier fit.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
6df493c607030eb9232dff2335d1ca4d.jpg

Check out these measurements. Also, a key factor is where the bolts that hold the toilet to the floor are located -- our 320 bolts are located 10" from the back wall. If yours are closer, I'm not sure the toilet will fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SLO

Did the same thing on our 2016 3685RL. Changed to the Dometic 320 from Aqua Magic 2 mostly because I wanted an elongated bowl. Dometic 320 would not fit without modifications. I cut 3" ABS pipe behind basement wall and below toilet. Used two fittings to offset toilet flange about another 1" from wall, which allowed the 320 to work. One ABS 3" 1/16 bend hub x hub and one ABS 3" 1/16 bend hub x spigot did the trick.

Oops. Thread is over a year old. Sorry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk