Tough week

GOTTOYS

After reading all the negative posts this week, including one of mine, about poor quality..yadda,yadda, I just thought about how I'm thankful to have what I have. Maybe it's the weather. My rig isn't perfect but I enjoy having it and don't mind working on it for the most part. My thoughts are turning to heading out for the rest of the Winter to join some old friends and meet some new ones. Having our Big Country allows us to do that and the warmer weather is a bonus. So if it falls apart along the way, I'll just fix it and keep moving on...I hope some of you get the chance to do the same....Take some time to enjoy life....I'm good with that...Don

Mrsfish

After reading all the negative posts this week, including one of mine, about poor quality..yadda,yadda, I just thought about how I'm thankful to have what I have. Maybe it's the weather. My rig isn't perfect but I enjoy having it and don't mind working on it for the most part. My thoughts are turning to heading out for the rest of the Winter to join some old friends and meet some new ones. Having our Big Country allows us to do that and the warmer weather is a bonus. So if it falls apart along the way, I'll just fix it and keep moving on...I hope some of you get the chance to do the same....Take some time to enjoy life....I'm good with that...Don

like,like and triple like.

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
x2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes just stepping back and thinking things thru is helpful and healthy.

Kbvols

Most people buy RV's for the "Recreational" part and look past the Vehicle part. Unfortunately vehicles have failures and breakdown and require maintenance. I just try to keep that in mind when issues arise. Breakdowns and Failures are never fun but are magnified when your on a trip or vacation.

Glad to hear you are moving past some of the frustration and making plans the remainder of the winter....."everything gonna be alright "

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk