Cyclone 4250 surround sound

This is my first toy hauler, and the RCA 120v surround sound is very confusing, especially since it does not hook up to the TV audio, just when you play a blue Ray. There is also no radio on the unit. Then you have the 12V DC garage unit. From the best I can tell, it has radio with speakers in the garage and the side porch. You have no real control of radio on porch since the radio is in garage and remote does not respond through walls.
I need advice on the following:
1- real surround in den, with AM/FM/XM radio controls for master bedroom, AC or DC power and what model?
2- full control of speakers on side porch and able to make changes on porch without going into garage to change.

Any advice would be awesome. I'm willing to change all the existing devices to make this happen.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

beasleyrl

I found the same thing on our 4250 a few weeks ago. That RCA unit is pretty much junk (along with the speakers) and I'll replace it sometime in the future. It's definitely a big step down from our prior '09 Cyclone 3912. To me, I'm fine using AC for the replacement because when we stop, we almost always run the generator.

For volume on the patio, you could put in an external volume control (I think thats what I'm going to do). Radio shack use to sell them fairly inexpensively. I found that same issue out the hard way when my 14 year old cranked up the radio in "his room" and we walked outside and it was blasting the neighbors. I've also thought about simply disconnecting those external speakers because we usually use Sirius from our Dish network receivers for the radio and that plays through the TV. I guess you could also install a radio in the external TV compartment and wire that to the speakers. I don't think that would be too terribly difficult.

All good advice. Thank you. Now I need to figure out how to remove TV from wall in den. I could not find any instructions on the mounting system and can't seem to find a release on bracket anywhere.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk