Are the entrance stairs adjustable on the 2016 BH 3750FL

sikkemarn

Hello everyone, we just picked up our 2016 BH 3750FL, and the entrance stairs are to high, is there anyway to adjust them, or has anyone made any modifications to them?

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Unless there's a new design, the stairs are not adjustable. You can purchase small step "stools" to place at the bottom, but I'm not a big fan of those. Until we bought the Porta-Deck last year, I placed a large pad made with a 2x4 frame and 5/4" deck boards for the platform. The pad was in two sections that bolted together to make it easier to transport.

You could go to the Porta-Deck website and look at their Porta-Steps, which can be attached to the existing stairs to give you some adjustment.

http://www.garyholley.com/index.html

donr827

Are you referring to all of the step rises or just the bottom step? If it's just the bottom step like our 2013 BH I purchased a very stable stool from CW. It cost around $75 dollars at the time and has some adjustment. Another option is to look at replacing the steps with a four step model.
Don

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I use one of these from Camping World. One of the best things I ever bought.
2-Height Platform Step

Peace
Dave

Have one of those too but I finally opted to replace the triple step (9" rise) with a quad step (7" rise). So much nicer!
675a3bd5c810db56f459556980e02b5b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk