Buying an m29

Mfritz7

I am looking at buying an m29. Does anyone have any opinions on build quality or if the 13.5k act unit can keep the camper cool on 90 degree days. Any other thoughts or opinions would be appreciated.

jimtoo

Hi Mfritz7,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

When you purchase your new toy be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
I do not know the difference between the Mallard and the North Trail, on our 26 ft NT the AC didn't have any issues keeping the space cool. We were in Beaufort SC last July for a week and it was very comfy.

Mfritz7

Thanks ghettomedic. I will probably be spending most of my summer at one of the lakes in Georgia. Have you are anyone else had issues with camping world. I have heard some bad stories about their service department. Camping world is the closet dealer to my house and we really like the camper but I do not want to lose my camper for 2 months if I take it in for an issue.

Any other advice on buying a M29? How do I know if I'm getting a good deal or not since Camping Workd is the only place that sells them? I'm scheduled to pickup tomorrow.

We own one it is spacious we have two young boys so it works great for us. We live by table rock lake camp there often in the summer on humid days when it's 100 degrees it will run non stop but keep trailer around 78 degrees. It will freeze you aut at night. Side note camping world service is horiable in mo. We had a slide leak from the slide roof and it did some damage and we were without our camper for 4 months. And it back again