Customer Service from Atwood Fantastic Fan

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
I had 2 issues with the Atwood Fantastic Fan in our 2014 Big Horn. One dealt with a very noisy motor, and the other issue was the switch under the hood that turned the motor on when it went up. The switch stopped working. My model 8100 fan came with a one year warranty, and our fan was out of warranty. I decided to call the company hoping to purchase a switch and motor at a reasonable price. I was pleasantly surprised when the service rep said she would send me a new switch at no charge, and would send a quieter motor if I paid the $13.86 shipping. Seriously consider calling Atwood Fantastic Fan, 800-521-0298, if you have issues, concerns or questions about your fan. Their customer service reps are there to help, they told me so. Happy camping & safe travels.

Hoosier Wolverine

Re: Custmer Service from Atwoo Fantastic Fan

When we owned our previous SOB, I had a similar experience with Fantastic Fan. I called to order a part and ended up with several no-charge parts because, as the gentleman explained, "we stand behind our product, and even though YOU broke the part you'd never have broken it if not for attempting to fix a problem that never should have happened."

thank you FF, I'm now, (no pun intended), a big fan.
John

TxCowboy

Fantastic Fan/Fantastic Vent are some really good products. We have the Fan in both our LM and our tag along SOB office.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter

Had a fan motor failure at 5 years in. FF sent me a new one and only had to pay the shipping.