Coley Brady - Factory Introduction

tcbrady

Hello Heartland Owners Forum!

Just wanted to send a quick message to introduce myself. My name is Coley Brady and I'm a regional sales manager for the BIGHORN division of Heartland RV. Please feel free to send me any questions you have regarding the BIGHORN product. I spend about 50% of my time on the road at RV shows, visiting prospective dealers, and product training current retail salesmen/saleswomen but I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Regards,

Deb

Deb
Coley,

Thanks for answering our questions. Would it be possible for the bath sink to be inside the toilet room? It doesn't look like the plumbing would have to be changed. This minor change in the floorplan of the BigHorns would allow more privacy to the partner that is sleeping.

Thanks,
Deb

tcbrady

Deb,

Unfortunately, we can put the bath sink inside the toilet room. From a production standpoint it would be very expensive and timely to engineer the sink inside the toilet room. Plumbing would need to change and it would be labor intensive to do this "one time" change.

Please note that BIGHORN will have a new bedroom/bathroom design. It will be similar to the LANDMARK design. The BIGHORN team is hearing the feedback from you and we are making adjustment to make the product even better!

Thanks, Coley

Dusty

Hi Coley,

Is it possible to produce and distribute an owners manual that pretains to the Bighorn Model? What came with my trailer was mostly geared to the Landmark and is virtually usless in a lot of instances for the Bighorn. A plumbing diagram would be very helpful.

Dusty

Bighorn 3500RL
2002 F250D

tcbrady

Dusty,

Unfortunately, we only use a LANDMARK/BIGHORN owners manual at the current time. We are in the process of having separate owners manual but that will not be available for another 60 days. Please check with your dealer after that time for a new manual. As for plumbing diagram - please contact your dealer and they should be able to work with our service department to get you what you need.

Thanks, Coley

busted2341

Coley, I spoke with you just over a week ago after u called me for a question posted. I just wanted to know my order date. When we spoke u advised me the order if done within 15 days would be a proble date of delivery of mid April. Well I ordered on March 6, 2006. Can u give me a possible delivery date for Seguin Texas which is just outside of San Antonio..thanx..