valves

What position do the valves need to be in underneath near the hot water tank? The water pump keeps running and we dont have our service manual available.

Would appreciate if somebody has the info from the owners manual if they could email it. 2006 Bighorn.

Thanks in advance for any help you can be.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Once you have the access panel removed look at your pump. On one end there is a little screen filter. The hose coming to that end of the pump comes from the fresh water tank. There is an in line valve that must be open. The flat valve handle should be parallel to the hose. I don't remember if there's a valve in the output side of the pump. If you can see one, it should be open as well. Also make sure you have enough water in the tank. If that doesn't work, there is a hose tee'd in on the tank side of the pump for winterizing. Close the valve from the tank and open the valve on the winterizing line and stick the open end in a gallon jug of water. If it pumps now, you have a line pinched in between the tank and the pump. I hope I wrote this clear enough to understand.