Retirement of Colorado Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Effective March 1, 2016, Monica and Don Ashby (monica-don) have retired as Chapter Leaders of the Colorado Chapter.

Monica and Don took over the Colorado Chapter Leader role in September 2012 and we greatly appreciate their contribution to the Heartland Owners Club and the Colorado Chapter.

Thank you, Monica and Don.

Last edited:

MTPockets

Don & Monica, we really enjoyed the Colorado Rallies & Campout we attended. Best to you both.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
A big thank you to Don & Monica. Your rallies have been great to attend and so well organized.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Don and Monica - I want to sincerely thank you both for all you've done for the Colorado chapter these past 3+ years with Rallies, Camp-outs and Meet and Greets. You've set the stage well for those that will succeed you.

Thank you and see you down the road.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Don and Monica, we enjoyed one Colorado rally, when you stepped up to Chapter Leadership. Now you can enjoy being retired. Thanks for all you did.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Don and Monica, although Kelly and I have not yet had the pleasure, we would like to tell you thank you for your service these past several years in leading Colorado and their members!! Safe travels and we hope to get the pleasure of meeting you down the road someday soon.

Rod

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Thank you for everything! It has been a pleasure getting to know both of you. We look forward to seeing you at the next rally.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Sad to see you go, but thank you very much for all you've done for the Club!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlw930

We really enjoyed the CO rally we attended last Sept. You guys did a great job! Even more, we've enjoyed becoming your friends and being at other rallies with you ( that you didn't have to organize).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skyguy

Congratulations you two! It was great working with you. Will see you down the road.

Al and Rexann

8amps

3 cheers for Monica and Don! Hip Hip Hooray! It's been a fun 2 years (almost) for us being in the Colorado chapter. We couldn't have asked for better Chapter Leaders on our introduction to all things RVing, or better friends. We are in California for the time being but plan on coming through Colorado some time or other ;) - sorry we missed what ended up being your last rally. Hope to meet up again soon. Y'all come down to Texas this spring, you hear? :)

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Thanks to all for the kind and thoughtful responses. Don and I have enjoyed being a part of a great group here in Colorado and it has been fun meeting people from other parts of the country who join in on our rallies. Being Chapter Leaders has also opened our eyes to what a truly beautiful state Colorado is...not sure if we would have taken the time to "tour" the state if it hadn't been for the HOC here :cool: and all the rallies and camp-outs we've hosted.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Thank you guys for everything you do!

And for putting up with the likes of me for the last two and a half years! :eek:

Hope to keep seeing you at the rallies!

Status
Not open for further replies.