PDA

View Full Version : Mountain Region - New Member

Doublegranch
02-06-2016, 09:43 PM
Please help me welcome our newest members for the Wyoming Chapter: Spencer & Carolyn Mc Namara!
Their membership was just approved.

Spencer & Carolyn we are all excited you have joined the Heartland Owners Club and made the Mountain Region your home!
We have a very active Region with Rally's posted into 2018. We hope you will be able to join us and we all look forward to meeting
you both soon! Let me know if you need anything.

Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome for Spencer & Carolyn.

Bgthomas
02-06-2016, 09:45 PM
Howdy folks! Welcome from Denver.

Mrsfish
02-06-2016, 10:00 PM
Truly a warm ARIZONA welcome to our new Wyoming .friends. Look forward to meeting you!

gwalter
02-06-2016, 10:06 PM
Welcome to the Mountain Region. We have several activities scheduled here in CO for this year. Please feel free to join us and we look forward to meeting you. The rallies and camp outs are under the Events tab at the top of the forum. Also feel free to contact me if you have questions. I am the Wagonmaster for the rallies this year.

MTPockets
02-06-2016, 10:09 PM
Welcome to the Club Spencer & Carolyn! We love Wyoming & look forward to getting back. Our summer of 2014 was spent in Cody and we had lots of time to look around. Hope we get to meet sometime at a rally.

TandT
02-06-2016, 10:33 PM
Welcome Spencer and Carolyn! Consider attending our Glendale Utah Rally in September. All the details are in the link below my signature in this post .Trace

gasman
02-06-2016, 11:06 PM
Spencer and Carolyn, welcome to the owners club. Get involved and attend some rallies. You will meet some great people and have a great time. The Utah Chapter is holding a rally in Glendale Utah the end of September. We would love to have you join us. Please contact me if you have questions about our rally as I am the wagonmaster for this rally.

JohnD
02-07-2016, 02:09 AM
Welcome to the Mountain Region HOC!

We've got a lot going on all around the region . . .

And we are not wild . . . but all very mellow . . .

NOT! :p :rolleyes: :cool:

Piperflyer
02-07-2016, 08:01 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone, hopefully we will be able to meet some of you in the coming months. We are new to RVing and plan on traveling full time for awhile, enjoying this beautiful country of ours. Safe travels to all .....

jbeletti
02-07-2016, 08:05 AM
Welcome Spencer and Carolyn!

Piperflyer... I flew (passenger) in a Piper Cherokee this year with a friend in my neighborhood that loves to fly.

Have a great time with your Heartland RV and hope to meet you at a rally this year!

For20hunter
02-07-2016, 11:12 AM
Welcome to the Heartland Family from the Pacific NW, Spencer and Carolyn!! Kelly and I hope to meet you down the road sometime. Safe travels and and enjoy!

Rod

JWalker
02-07-2016, 12:45 PM
Welcome to the HOC.

Enjoy and and safe travels!!

Ron-Cookie
02-07-2016, 01:58 PM
Welcome Spencer and Carolyn! You will love the friends you will make being a member of the Heartland community. Looking forward to meeting you down the road... Come see us in Arizona when you have snow on the ground...

StarryNight
02-09-2016, 01:14 AM
Spencer & Carolyn,
Welcome to fun times and great people! Enjoy the journey:)

Doublegranch
02-16-2016, 07:55 PM
Please help me welcome our newest member to the Mountain Region & the Wy Chapter:
Tom & Sherry Egenes from MT.
We just finished signing them up in the chapter as well as the Tucson Rodeo Rally.
They are also considering the Mtn Region Rally in Colo in June of 2018...
Tom is a professional photographer and has owned his own business for many years.
Please post a nice welcome for Tom & Sherry and their travels with their Landmark.

gwalter
02-16-2016, 08:12 PM
Tom and Sherry welcome to the Mountain Region and we look forward to meeting you in Tucson.

MTPockets
02-16-2016, 08:29 PM
Tom & Sherry...Welcome! We know you'll love the Heartland group.. Look forward to meeting you both..

gasman
02-17-2016, 12:33 AM
Tom & Sherry, welcome to our family. We look forward to meeting you next week.

JohnD
02-17-2016, 08:49 AM
Welcome Tom and Sherry . . . welcome to the club!

We'll see you down in Tucson next week!

I also was a full-time photographer in a previous life (up until 20 years ago).

jbeletti
02-17-2016, 08:54 AM
Welcome Tom and Sherry! See you at the rally!

Doublegranch
02-18-2016, 03:56 PM
Please help me welcome our newest HOC members for the Mountain Region: Terry & Sheila have just joined the NM Chapter!!
Terry & Sheila, we can't wait to meet you and remember we have a NM Rally in May. Hope you will consider joining us.
You have joined a great group of like minded people who love to RV and share the Heartland Brand.
Don't hesitate to reach out for help as everyone within the Heartland Owners Club is like family and willing to help in any way.
Okay everyone, how about a nice posting for Terry & Sheila!

gwalter
02-18-2016, 05:35 PM
Terry & Sheila, welcome to the Mountain Region. Hope to see you at a rally soon. CO has one in Buena Vista a week after the NM rally.

MTPockets
02-18-2016, 06:41 PM
Terry & Sheila! Welcome neighbors! Glad you've jumped on board and hope to see meet you at HOC rallies.

StarryNight
02-18-2016, 10:25 PM
Welcome Terry & Sheila. Hope to meet you at a rally or camp-out...there are always several going on during the camping season in & around the Mountain Region area.

gasman
02-18-2016, 10:26 PM
Welcome to our family Terry & Sheila. Be sure to sign up for any rallies you can work into your schedule. You will meet lots of fun people and will have the time of your life.

Doublegranch
02-26-2016, 01:59 AM
I am pleased to introduce our newest Mountain Region Members: Michael & Dianna Lane! They have just joined the Arizona Chapter.
Michael & Dianna, we are all excited to have you in the Heartland Owners Club and hope you will be able to partake in all the Rally and other events planned within the Mountain Region. We have a very active calendar leading into 2018.
You will be surrounded by a great group of Heartland folks willing to help you in any way. Let us know if you have questions.
We currently have 102 attendees at the Tucson Rodeo Rally which will end on Sunday. I will contact you both again on Sunday afternoon.

Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome for Michael & Dianna!

Az_Ernie
02-26-2016, 06:03 AM
Welcome Michael & Dianna! A nicer group of folks, you'll never meet!!

For20hunter
02-26-2016, 09:48 AM
Welcome to the Heartland family Michael and Dianna from the Pacific Northwest! If you ever venture out west, please join us at one of our rallies. Hopefully we will get the opportunity to meet you both at the National Rally or something else in the near future.

Rod

JohnD
02-26-2016, 10:24 AM
Welcome to the AZ Heartland Owner's Club!

Garry and the Gang are a hoot!

And sometimes they give out cool hats! :cool:

gwalter
02-26-2016, 10:57 AM
Michael & Dianna, welcome to the Mountain Region. AZ is a great chapter and we hope you get a chance to visit the other states in our region.

Doublegranch
02-27-2016, 02:29 AM
Please help me welcome our newest members to the Mountain Region and the Arizona Chapter:
Bob & Patti Irvine...
They joined the Heartland Owners Club during the Tucson Rodeo Rally. Camping in the same RV Park and had never been introduced to the HOC.
Bob & Patti, It was great you could join us at the Rally and we hope you will have the ability to take part in the many Heartland Rally's and Events currently posted.

How about a nice Welcome for Bob & Patti as they Full time and enjoy their Landmark!!!!!

Az_Ernie
02-27-2016, 07:30 AM
Welcome Bob & Patti! You've joined an awesome chapter comprised of even more awesome members!!

MTPockets
02-27-2016, 08:01 AM
Bob & Patti, welcome and enjoy many more RV'ing years with the HOC.

gwalter
02-27-2016, 08:56 AM
Bob and Patty, welcome to the Mountain Region.

For20hunter
02-27-2016, 09:12 AM
Welcome to the Heartland Family Bob and Patty! You are in a great Chapter and Region and will be well taken care of by Garry.

If you ever make it out west, please join us for one of our rallies.

Rod

JohnD
02-27-2016, 09:56 AM
Welcome Bob & Patty . . . you will love the HOC!

Doublegranch
02-28-2016, 09:30 PM
It is a pleasure to introduce our newest Mountain Region Members for the Arizona Chapter: John & Sherylynn Viale
John & Sherylynn signed up at the Tucson Rodeo Rally and it was exciting to have them join the Rally.
Please help me welcome our newest members with a nice posting.

Doublegranch
02-28-2016, 11:31 PM
Please help me welcome our newest member for the Mountain Region and the Arizona Chapter:
Billy Summit...
Billy had signed up a short time ago and there was an error in chapter selection. AZ vs AR
Billy, you have joined a super group of people and everyone is excited for you to attend your first Rally.
Thanks for joining the Heartland Owners Club...it is a great family of like minded people who like to RV and share the Heartland Brand Name.

Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome posting for Billy.

gwalter
02-28-2016, 11:40 PM
Welcome, Billy, to the Mountain Region.

For20hunter
02-29-2016, 12:22 AM
Welcome to the Heartland Family Billy!!

TandT
02-29-2016, 02:12 AM
Welcome to The Heartland Owners Club Billy! Hope to see you in the near future. Trace

Az_Ernie
02-29-2016, 06:39 AM
Billy, John & Sherylynn welcome to one of the finest chapters in the Heartland Owner's Club!

Doublegranch
02-29-2016, 12:03 PM
Wow how exciting to announce our newest Heartland Member to the Mountain Region and the Arizona Chapter.
Please help me welcome Brent & Trudy Patmos!
You have joined a great family of like minded people sharing the Heartland Brand and enjoying the RV world.
I hope you will be able to participate in all the activities on the Calendar.

Okay everyone how about a nice welcome for Brent & Trudy!!!!!!!

Doublegranch
02-29-2016, 03:06 PM
This is really getting exciting! Please help me welcome a new member to the Mountain Region and the Utah Chapter.
Alan & Sharon Post has just joined the group!!
I know I am repeating myself but Alan & Sharon, you have joined a super group of people!
I hope you will be able to participate in activities as listed on the calendar.

Okay everyone, how about a nice post of welcome for Alan & Sharon!!!!!

TandT
02-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Alan and Sharon, welcome to the Mountain Region. Trace

MTPockets
02-29-2016, 04:20 PM
This is sooo exciting having new members to welcome! WELCOME to the Heartland Club John & Sherylynn! WELCOME Billy! WELCOME Brent & Trudy!...... WELCOME Alan & Sharon! Plenty of room at the next Arizona rally in September in Fort McDowell, AZ... Hope to meet you all soon...

gasman
03-01-2016, 01:28 AM
Alan and Sharon, welcome to the club. This is a wonderful family you have chosen to adopt. Give some thought to our rally in Glendale in September. Also open the Events tab and consider any of the other rallies listed. Get involved and have the time of your lives!!

gwalter
03-01-2016, 01:29 AM
Alan & Sharon welcome to the Mountain Region.

For20hunter
03-02-2016, 12:11 PM
Welcome Alan and Sharon! You guys have joined a great Region and an Amazing Chapter. Garry is a fantastic Region Director and Trace and Teri are great chapter leaders and put on very fun filled rallies.

If you ever get out west, please come look us up and attend one of our rallies. If there is anything you need or questions you have, please reach out and ask for some assistance or guidance.

Rod

This is really getting exciting! Please help me welcome a new member to the Mountain Region and the Utah Chapter.
Alan & Sharon Post has just joined the group!!
I know I am repeating myself but Alan & Sharon, you have joined a super group of people!
I hope you will be able to participate in activities as listed on the calendar.

Okay everyone, how about a nice post of welcome for Alan & Sharon!!!!!

Doublegranch
03-03-2016, 10:55 AM
Wow, our little Mountain Regions is growing! Please help me welcome our new members:

Paul & Diana for the AZ Chapter
Kirk & Becky for the UT Chapter

You guys have joined a great family of like minded people who love to RV and enjoy the Heartland Brand Name!
I hope to meet you soon at a future Rally.

OKay everyone how about a nice welcome for these folks!

MTPockets
03-03-2016, 11:20 AM
Wow, our little Mountain Regions is growing! Please help me welcome our new members:

Paul & Diana for the AZ Chapter
Kirk & Becky for the UT Chapter

You guys have joined a great family of like minded people who love to RV and enjoy the Heartland Brand Name!
I hope to meet you soon at a future Rally.

OKay everyone how about a nice welcome for these folks!
A huge WELCOME from Arizona to Paul & Diana, and Kirk & Becky! Our next AZ outing is our Show Low, AZ Campout 4/28 - 5/1 then the Fort McDowell Rally 9/21 -25 to warm up for the Vegas National... Hope to meet you all soon!

For20hunter
03-03-2016, 11:13 PM
Welcome to the Heartland Family Paul and Diana and Kirk and Becky from the Pacific Region. You guys have joined a fantastic Chapter and Region. You will be well taken care of in all accounts. If you ever get out west, look us up and attend some rallies in our neck of the woods and I promise we will also take care of you and make you feel very welcome.

Rod

gwalter
03-03-2016, 11:20 PM
Paul & Diana, and Becky & Kirk, welcome to the Mountain Region and we look forward to meeting you down the road.

Doublegranch
03-06-2016, 02:04 PM
Congratulations to the Colo Chapter & their New Members:

Jackie & Vickie
Wendall & Andrea

You guys have joined a great group of folks and wonderful Heartland Family!
Can't wait to meet you all at the next Rally.

For20hunter
03-06-2016, 03:48 PM
Congratulations Jackie & Vickie and Wendall & Andrea and welcome to the Heartland Family!!

Rod

Congratulations to the Colo Chapter & their New Members:

Jackie & Vickie
Wendall & Andrea

You guys have joined a great group of folks and wonderful Heartland Family!
Can't wait to meet you all at the next Rally.

gwalter
03-06-2016, 04:16 PM
Welcome Jackie & Vickie to the CO Chapter. Looking forward to meeting you at one of our events.

Doublegranch
03-23-2016, 07:53 PM
New member to the Mountain Region and the UT Chapter:
Please help me welcome: Bob & Lisa Comeau....Their membership was approved this morning!

Bob & Lisa, Welcome, you have joined a super group of like minded RVers who enjoy the Heartland Brand!
Hope you will be able to join all the activities planned both in the Mountain Region as well as throughout the Heartland system.
Let us know if you need anything.

OKay everyone, how about a nice welcome for Bob & Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gwalter
03-23-2016, 08:27 PM
Bob and Lisa welcome to the Mountain Region and hope to meet you soon.

StarryNight
03-23-2016, 09:03 PM
Bob & Lisa,
Welcome to the group :)
There are a number of activities/events posted for this spring, summer & fall throughout the mountain region, check them out and join in on the fun.
Don & I hope to meet up with you both soon.

Safe travels,
Monica

For20hunter
03-23-2016, 09:08 PM
Welcome to the Heartland Family Bob and Lisa!! We look forward to meeting you down the road!! If you ever get out west, please come join us for one of our rallies!

Rod

Az_Ernie
03-23-2016, 09:13 PM
Bob and Lisa welcome to the Mountain Region! Hopefully we'll meet soon at one of the many rallies the region has planned this year. Take care and safe travels!

JohnD
03-24-2016, 11:38 AM
Welcome to the Mountain Region of the HOC!

I'm sure we'll see you at one of the many rallies that are planned!

Doublegranch
04-06-2016, 12:59 PM
We had an active morning with Two new couples joining the Mountain Region!
Jose & Maria Untalan for the Arizona Chapter
Joel & Debbie Nelson for the Utah Chapter

Let's all extend a nice welcome to these folks!
I hope we get to meet you soon at a future Rally.

gwalter
04-06-2016, 01:24 PM
Welcome to the Mountain Region and look forward to meeting you down the road.

MTPockets
04-06-2016, 01:37 PM

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! .... so nice to see the club growing!..... Consider the Arizona Rally at Ft. McDowell this September.... Lot's of room at a really nice location...

Doublegranch
05-13-2016, 03:30 PM
Please help me welcome our newest members to the Wyoming Chapter: Steve & Pat

Steve & Pat, welcome to the Heartland Owners Club and the Mountain Region! You have joined a great group of folks who are very active in the RV world. They are always open to help one another and if you need help or questions answered, you only have to ask.

Okay everyone, how about posting a nice welcome for Steve & Pat.

Rockin_Dollar_B
05-13-2016, 04:37 PM
A great big WELCOME from New Mexico to the Heartland Owners Club! Shelley and I look forward to meeting you. You'll find the greatest friends and adventures while attending club events.
Blessings and Happy Trails!
Howard & Shelley Blake
New Mexico Chapter Ldrs

Ann&Ted
05-13-2016, 04:52 PM
Welcome Steve and Pat. Hope we get to cross paths at some future rally.

Gordonandbetty
05-13-2016, 08:39 PM
Welcome Steve and Pat. This is a great group

MTPockets
05-13-2016, 08:44 PM
Steve & Pat, a hearty welcome. Hope to see you at some rallies.

JohnD
05-13-2016, 11:30 PM
Welcome Steve and Pat from not only me, but all of the rest of us who are attending the Colorado HOC Rally in Buena Vista, Colorado right now!

Hope to see you soon at a Rally!

gwalter
05-14-2016, 06:38 AM
Welcome Steve & Pat to the Mt. Region. We look forward to meeting you down the road.

jwcox
05-19-2016, 12:48 AM
Welcome,Steve and Pat, we have a great group

Rockin_Dollar_B
05-23-2016, 08:47 PM
Please help me welcome our newest members for the Wyoming Chapter: Spencer & Carolyn Mc Namara!
Their membership was just approved.

Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome for Spencer & Carolyn.

Welcome Spencer and Carolyn! The Heartland Owner's Club is a lot of fun and it's more like family than a club. We have certainly enjoyed our time at each rally and outing and we are sure you will, too!

Jump in with both feet, ASK QUESTIONS, and above all, ENJOY!
Blessings,

Doublegranch
07-07-2016, 08:07 PM
Please help me welcome our newest Mountain Region Members and a new Arizona Chapter Member:

Dr. Jim & Erin DeLung....Jim posted last night he joined and we now have it as official from Heartland!!!

Jim & Erin: Welcome you have joined a super family of like minded RVer's......

I look forward to meeting you at a future Rally!! Enjoy your new Bighorn! Safe Travels.

MTPockets
07-07-2016, 08:34 PM
Jim & Erin, a HUGE Welcome! It's exciting seeing new members and certainly hope we can say hello in person sooner rather than later. Congrats on the Big Horn!

JohnD
07-07-2016, 08:58 PM
Jim and Erin . . . welcome to the club!

Hope to meet you at a rally soon!

TandT
07-07-2016, 09:24 PM
Jim and Erin,
Welcome!! Enjoy your new rig . Trace

Mrsfish
07-07-2016, 09:28 PM
I feel like we already know you! You harass with the best of us! Looking forward to meeting you and the Mrs.

jwcox
07-07-2016, 09:43 PM
Welcome to the group. We have a lot of fun at the rallies.

gwalter
07-07-2016, 10:38 PM
Congratulations on your new Bighorn and hope to meet you down the road soon.

rvallen
07-08-2016, 10:22 AM
Jim and Erin,
Welcome to the club, looking forward to meeting you soon
Rich and Vicki Allen

Rockin_Dollar_B
07-08-2016, 06:15 PM
WELCOME Jim and Erin! Hope to meet you at one of the rallies or along the road! We know you will enjoy your travels!

Ron-Cookie
07-10-2016, 07:30 PM
Hey Garry..... Is the "New Arizona Chapter Members" thread no longer active (last entry was at the end of February) ? Have we grown to a "Regional Chapter" rather than a "State" Chapter now that you are Regional Director? Should we no longer check out any of Arizona stuff? Kind of wondering which threads I should spend my time at now...

Doublegranch
07-10-2016, 07:36 PM
No, I make my posting on the Regional and Terry will make his on the AZ Chapter....
It sometimes is a double introduction, but in my opinion making a new member feel
really welcome and special is important. It is up to each Chapter Leader to decide what
they want or do not want to post in this regard. Hope this helps!

All AZ Threads are still active and may be used.

Continue to use both as the Regional threads will cover all 6 states.

jrdelung
07-13-2016, 09:33 PM
Please help me welcome our newest Mountain Region Members and a new Arizona Chapter Member:

Dr. Jim & Erin DeLung....Jim posted last night he joined and we now have it as official from Heartland!!!

Jim & Erin: Welcome you have joined a super family of like minded RVer's......

I look forward to meeting you at a future Rally!! Enjoy your new Bighorn! Safe Travels.
Just saw this... thank you! I have become obsessed with reading many of the blogs. I am especially addicted to the "what did you do to your RV today" blog. I am saving info and learning so much about members' modifications.

Does my HOC membership also come with free or discounted therapy sessions to wean me from the blogs?!?!

I am hunting down some rallies to attend. This weekend, we are escaping the Phoenix heat and headed to WY and CO for a month.

Doublegranch
07-13-2016, 09:44 PM
Jim:

While the forum can and may get addictive! The normal cure or "relief" is to join a rally, bring out the "FireBall" and we will all tell you how great you are!
Enjoy Wy & Colo!!!!!!!! Safe Travels...

Gordonandbetty
07-13-2016, 10:17 PM
Great to have you in our fun group

JohnD
07-14-2016, 07:57 AM
I have become obsessed with reading many of the blogs. I am especially addicted to the "what did you do to your RV today" blog.

Does my HOC membership also come with free or discounted therapy sessions to wean me from the blogs?!?!

Unfortunately . . . no :confused:

Not to mention that most medical insurance plans don't cover that, either :p

That's where the HOC Rallies come in :cool:

And the Fireball . . . :angel:

Where in Colorado are you headed?

jrdelung
07-14-2016, 08:38 AM
Unfortunately . . . no :confused:

Not to mention that most medical insurance plans don't cover that, either [emoji14]

That's where the HOC Rallies come in :cool:

And the Fireball . . . :angel:

Where in Colorado are you headed?
We are attending Cheyenne Frontier Days and then Ft Collins, Denver, Breckenridge, Vail, and more Rocky Mtns. I'm actually working on this road trip too! www.DeLung.com

danemayer
07-14-2016, 08:54 AM
We are attending Cheyenne Frontier Days and then Ft Collins, Denver, Breckenridge, Vail, and more Rocky Mtns. I'm actually working on this road trip too! www.DeLung.com (http://www.DeLung.com)

If you'll be at Tiger Run Resort, stop by site 270 and say hello.

jrdelung
07-14-2016, 09:04 AM
If you'll be at Tiger Run Resort, stop by site 270 and say hello.
I saw that place... it looks insanely nice.

JohnD
07-14-2016, 09:26 AM
We'll be down at Blue Mesa (just west of Gunnison) for a few days the second weekend of August if you are over that way.

These (plus my sig photo) are all at Blue Mesa.

Our new favorite place to go!

Gordonandbetty
07-14-2016, 03:13 PM
Nice pictures. We were just up in Cortez got home last Friday. Plan to go up there again next summer for at least a month

rvallen
07-14-2016, 04:44 PM
Welcome Jim and Erin Looking forward to meeting you down the road. Enjoy your Heartland Rig, we are having fun with ours.
Rich and Vicki Allen

jrdelung
07-14-2016, 09:01 PM
Thank you very much!!!

gwalter
08-08-2016, 03:42 PM
Welcome to our newest CO Chapter and Mountain Region member, Randy Pitts. Please help welcome him to the Heartland family.

jrdelung
08-08-2016, 03:44 PM
Giddy Up Randy! We are in Colorado Springs enjoying the weather. Welcome to HOC.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160808/f2070208e2c56dbea406052f9ede0e97.jpg

jbeletti
08-08-2016, 03:49 PM
Giddy Up Randy! We are in Colorado Springs enjoying the weather. Welcome to HOC.

Hey Dr. Jim - what CG are you at in COS? We just completed a 2-week stay at the KOA in Fountain and upon our return (Aug 27), we'll be at Falcon Meadow Campground for a couple nights as it's near a home we're closing on, on the 29th.

Doublegranch
08-08-2016, 03:51 PM
Randy: Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club and family!
Can't wait to meet you at a future Rally......You have a super group of folks in the Colo Chapter!

jrdelung
08-08-2016, 04:01 PM
Hey Dr. Jim - what CG are you at in COS? We just completed a 2-week stay at the KOA in Fountain and upon our return (Aug 27), we'll be at Falcon Meadow Campground for a couple nights as it's near a home we're closing on, on the 29th.
Air Force Academy FamCamp

Doublegranch
08-08-2016, 04:06 PM
Jim:
How do you like the AFC Fam Camp? I wanted to stay there on my way back from Elkhart with the new Sundance, but was carrying so didn't want to chance losing my privileges. They were searching both vehicles and RV's are they still doing that?
At MacDill AFB in Tampa they allow you to check in your weapon but didn't see that was an option for the academy.
Safe Travels back to AZ....

jrdelung
08-08-2016, 04:08 PM
Jim:
How do you like the AFC Fam Camp? I wanted to stay there on my way back from Elkhart with the new Sundance, but was carrying so didn't want to chance losing my privileges. They were searching both vehicles and RV's are they still doing that?
At MacDill AFB in Tampa they allow you to check in your weapon but didn't see that was an option for the academy.
Safe Travels back to AZ....
I've never been searched, but... I usually show my P.D. ID when checking in.

Doublegranch
08-10-2016, 05:34 PM
Please help me welcome our Newest Member to the Mountain Region and the Arizona Chapter,
Sue Dusenberry ! Sue was approved this morning and she has joined a great group of folks!

Sue thanks for joining the Heartland Owners CLub and the Mountain Region. We have a very active Rally schedule each year and hope you will be able to take advantage of these events.
Let us know if you need anything. You have my contact information and don't be shy.

Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome for Sue as our newest member!

jrdelung
08-10-2016, 06:18 PM
Welcome Sue! We are new as well (last month or so). Connect with this blog and download Tapatalk for your smart phone. The people on this Web blog are incredibly helpful and insightful.

Rockin_Dollar_B
08-10-2016, 07:29 PM
Welcome Sue! I know you will enjoy the forum and your Heartland RV. It is a great group. I hope you will consider coming over to NM for our Rally in May at Little Creek RV Park, Alto NM. The forum is a great tool and a lot of fun to read.

Happy and Safe trails,

Howard and Shelley Blake

gwalter
08-10-2016, 08:00 PM
Welcome Sue to the Heartland family. Hope to meet you at a rally in the near future.

rvallen
08-10-2016, 08:57 PM
Welcome Sue to the Heartland Family, looking forward to meeting you soon.Rich and Vicki Allen

Gordonandbetty
08-10-2016, 11:24 PM
Welcome Sue. Hope to meet you in the near future. Lots of things going on in this group

For20hunter
08-12-2016, 06:27 PM
Welcome Sue!! Glad to have you, you've joined a great group of people. Hopefully we'll get to meet in person at a rally somewhere down the road.

Rod & Kelly

Please help me welcome our Newest Member to the Mountain Region and the Arizona Chapter,
Sue Dusenberry ! Sue was approved this morning and she has joined a great group of folks!

Sue thanks for joining the Heartland Owners CLub and the Mountain Region. We have a very active Rally schedule each year and hope you will be able to take advantage of these events.
Let us know if you need anything. You have my contact information and don't be shy.

Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome for Sue as our newest member!

Doublegranch
08-22-2016, 03:59 PM
Wow...Three new members for the Mountain Region in one day and all for UTAH!
Help me Welcome the following:
Ted & Bette Scott:
Christopher & Michelle Wall:
Dennis & Sandy Skelton:
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club and the RV Family! You have all joined a super group of like minded folks and who love to RV!

dlw930
08-22-2016, 08:08 PM
Ted & Bette Scott:
Dennis & Sandy Skelton:
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club and the RV Family! You have all joined a super group of like minded folks and who love to RV!

We just drove through Utah from Idaho to CO waving the Heartland Owners Club flag. I guess it worked!!! Haha! Welcome to the club, one and all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gwalter
08-22-2016, 08:11 PM
Welcome to all 3 of you. We hope to meet you down the road.

rvallen
08-25-2016, 10:01 AM
Welcome to the three new members in the Utah Chapter, we are looking forward to meeting you as we all travel about the Mountain Region.
Rich and Vicki Allen

Gordonandbetty
08-25-2016, 06:12 PM
Welcome to all the new members. We are out playing in our Sundance. Camped in Arizona, then on to Nevada, Idaho, and Oregon. Back to Arizona in a couple weeks. Hope to meet you at a future rally.

Doublegranch
08-26-2016, 09:24 PM
Please help me welcome our newest Members to the Mountain Region and the Arizona Chapter:
Don & Jill Tondreau's membership was just approved and we are excited they have joined the Heartland Owners Club.

Don & Jill, we are all excited to meet you in a future Rally and hope you will be able to participate in all the activities within the Mountain Region and the Heartland Owners Club! You have joined a super RV family and you will find answers to any RV questions you may have on the Forum.

We all look forward to meeting you soon.

gwalter
08-26-2016, 10:01 PM
Don & Jill, welcome to the Mt. Region and we hope to meet you soon.

Ann&Ted
08-26-2016, 10:22 PM
Howdy Jill and Don, Welcome to the Arizona Heartland Owners Group. Hope we get a chance to meet soon.

Gordonandbetty
08-27-2016, 07:35 AM
Welcome Don and Jill!! This is a fun group

rvallen
08-27-2016, 09:31 AM
Welcome Don & Jill, Looking forward to meeting you in the near future. Lots of activity in the Mountain Region to attend.
Rich & Vicki Allen

Doublegranch
08-31-2016, 06:21 PM
The month of August has been great for new members within the Mountain Region! While the names below have all been posted by the Chapters, I just wanted to highlight these new members and the excitement they bring to the Heartland Owners Club. Thanks for your support for the Heartland Brand Name through your ownership and joining a great family of like minded RVer's.

AZ: Don & Jill
CO: John & MK, Patrick & Meagan
UT: Ted & Bette, Chris & Michelle, Dennis & Sandy, Ed & Penny

Rockin_Dollar_B
08-31-2016, 11:37 PM
Ted & Bette Scott:
Dennis & Sandy Skelton:

Hello!
Welcome to the Heartland Owner's Forum and Club! My wife and I are the chapter leaders for the New Mexico Heartland Owners Club and live in Clovis. I think you will find that our state club is a small, but growing, fun group of folks that own Heartland products. We just had a major rally in Albuquerque in early May with a great attendance. Group activities were games, prize give-a-ways, group dinner outings, golf for those that wished to participate, campfire visits and much, much more.

Since we became members, we have had more fun and met more new, great friends than we thought possible! I'm not retired yet (have a couple more years to go) so we are not full-timers just yet, but do look forward to the day when we can be. We do participate in all of our state club activities, when possible, as well as neighboring states campouts and rallies.

We look forward to meeting you and are sure happy you became members - Welcome!!! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me either here or you can email me at howard.blake@actsnm.com. *NOTE* Be sure to check out the rally page/info here on the forum so you can get ready for next Spring's New Mexico chapter rally! As always, RV safe and happy trails.

Blessings and safe travels!
Howard & Shelley Blake
New Mexico Chapter Leaders
Heartland Owners Club

- - - Updated - - -

Please help me welcome our newest Members to the Mountain Region and the Arizona Chapter:
Don & Jill Tondreau's membership was just approved and we are excited they have joined the Heartland Owners Club.

Don & Jill, we are all excited to meet you in a future Rally and hope you will be able to participate in all the activities within the Mountain Region and the Heartland Owners Club! You have joined a super RV family and you will find answers to any RV questions you may have on the Forum.

We all look forward to meeting you soon.

Hello!
Welcome to the Heartland Owner's Forum and Club! My wife and I are the chapter leaders for the New Mexico Heartland Owners Club and live in Clovis. I think you will find that our state club is a small, but growing, fun group of folks that own Heartland products. We just had a major rally in Albuquerque in early May with a great attendance. Group activities were games, prize give-a-ways, group dinner outings, golf for those that wished to participate, campfire visits and much, much more.

Since we became members, we have had more fun and met more new, great friends than we thought possible! I'm not retired yet (have a couple more years to go) so we are not full-timers just yet, but do look forward to the day when we can be. We do participate in all of our state club activities, when possible, as well as neighboring states campouts and rallies.

We look forward to meeting you and are sure happy you became members - Welcome!!! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.As always, RV safe and happy trails.

Blessings and safe travels!
Howard & Shelley Blake
New Mexico Chapter Leaders
Heartland Owners Club

Doublegranch
10-05-2016, 01:23 PM
Please help me welcome Gary & Donna Misner to the Heartland Family. They joined the Arizona Chapter while Rvng at the Oasis RV Resort during our National Rally.
Gary & Donna are snow birds and live in the Phoenix area during the Winter.

Gary & Donna, thank you for joining a great family of like minded RVer's. Welcome to the Arizona Chapter and the Mountain Region.
Safe travels.

Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome post for them!!!

Ann&Ted
10-05-2016, 01:59 PM
Welcome to the Arizona Chapter Donna and Gary. Hope to meet you at a future rally.

rvallen
10-05-2016, 03:33 PM
Welcome Donna and Gary to the Arizona Chapter, Looking forward to meeting you in the future. You have joined a great group of People.
Rich and Vicki Allen

Doublegranch
10-05-2016, 05:20 PM
Okay the Mountain Region is being blessed with another member....Please help me welcome Hippy & Lisa as our newest members and now currently Arizona Chapter Residents...
Hippy & Lisa recently moved to the Phoenix area and enjoying their first Rally at Vegas....
Hippy & Lisa, welcome to the Mountain Region and the Arizona Chapter! You have joined a great group of RVer's....
They have signed up for Havasu Balloon Festival and will also be joining us at the Mountain Regional Rally.

How about a nice welcome posting for them!

PS: oh by the way...it will be Hippy's birthday at the Havasu Balloon festival...so what a birthday party we are going to give him.

rvallen
10-07-2016, 08:14 AM
Welcome Lisa and Hippy to the Heartland Owners Club and the Arizona Chapter. Looking forward to meeting you at Havasu Rally.
Rich & Vicki Allen

Gordonandbetty
10-07-2016, 09:53 AM
Welcome to all the new members. I hadn't looked at this for a few days and lot of people have joined. Hope to meet all of you in the future. We love being members of the Arizona charter.

JohnD
10-07-2016, 10:23 AM
Welcome to all of the new members . . .

We are also here at the Vegas Rally, so if you are here don't forget to say 'Hi!'.

Doublegranch
10-08-2016, 01:58 PM
We just had a couple sign up here at the Vegas Rally who are friends of Debi & John...
Please help me welcome the newest members to the mountain region and the Arizona Chapter: Roy & Debie ALlen!
Roy & Debie, thanks for joining the Heartland Family and signing up for the Regional Rally in Pueblo Co.

Okay everyone how about a nice welcome for Roy & Debi and thanks to John & Debie for introducing them to the Heartland product...They just purchased a new 2017 Sundance.

rvallen
10-08-2016, 02:03 PM
Welcome Roy and Debi to the Heartland Owners Club and the Arizona Chapter, Looking forward to meeting you in the near future.
Rich & Vicki Allen

jls456
10-08-2016, 02:22 PM
Welcome!

Ann&Ted
10-08-2016, 02:23 PM
Welcome to the Arizona Chapter Roy & Debie. Ann and I will look forward for meeting at a future rally.

Ducky
10-08-2016, 02:53 PM
Welcome to the Arizona Chapter

Gordonandbetty
10-08-2016, 04:01 PM
We just had a couple sign up here at the Vegas Rally who are friends of Debi & John...
Please help me welcome the newest members to the mountain region and the Arizona Chapter: Roy & Debie ALlen!
Roy & Debie, thanks for joining the Heartland Family and signing up for the Regional Rally in Pueblo Co.

Okay everyone how about a nice welcome for Roy & Debi and thanks to John & Debie for introducing them to the Heartland product...They just purchased a new 2017 Sundance.

Welcome Rounand Debi. Look forward to meeting you

DebiMac
10-08-2016, 04:23 PM
Welcome Roy and Debbie! Looking forward to having much fun with you!

Doublegranch
10-18-2016, 12:55 PM
It is a pleasure to welcome our newest member to the Mountain Region and the Arizona Chapter!
Marilyn Waldron has just joined the HOC after many weeks of deciding which unit to purchase!
We have had many discussions in her search and she finally made a decision on her new 2015 Elkridge!
Congrats on your new RV and joining a wonder family of like minded RVer's.

Okay everyone how about a nice big welcome to Marilyn!!!

ALso Marilyn has signed up for the Mountain Regional Rally for 2018.

Ron-Cookie
10-18-2016, 01:06 PM
Welcome Marilyn.... You joined the BEST Chapter in the Heartland Owners Club... Look forward to meeting you at future events...

Mrsfish
10-18-2016, 01:16 PM
Welcome aboard Marilyn!! This is a pretty awesome group and I'm sure you'll enjoy everyone as much as we do!

Gordonandbetty
10-18-2016, 01:36 PM
Welcome To all the new members. So exciting to see our Arizona chapter growing

gwalter
10-18-2016, 02:26 PM
Welcome Marilyn to the Mtn. Region. There are a lot of great people in this area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ann&Ted
10-18-2016, 02:47 PM
Howdy Marilyn, Welcome to the Arizona chapter. We look forward to meeting you at a future rally.

rvallen
10-19-2016, 10:31 AM
Welcome Marilyn to the Heartland Owners Club and the Arizona Chapter, Looking forward to Meeting you soon !!
Rich and Vicki Allen

JohnD
10-19-2016, 12:48 PM
Welcome to the club . . .

Membership has it's privileges! :cool:

Rockin_Dollar_B
11-04-2016, 09:51 PM
Welcome Marilyn, we look forward to meeting you here, there or anywhere! This is a great group of RVers. Please consider joining us at our first chapter rally that we are hosting in May 2017, Little Creek RV Park, Alto NM. There is more information in the event tab. Hope to see you soon!

Howard and Shelley Blake

Doublegranch
11-21-2016, 10:11 PM
Please help me welcome our newest member to the Mountain Region and the Arizona Chapter:
John & Mary McCutcheon...

John & Mary, you have joined a great RV Family of like minded RVer's! It is our hope you will be able to participate in the numerous activities planned and posted on the Heartland Site. You have my email and phone number so don't hesitate to reach out for any questions or help.

Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome for John & Mary!

JohnD
11-21-2016, 10:15 PM
Please help me welcome our newest member to the Mountain Region and the Arizona Chapter:
John & Mary McCutcheon...

Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome for John & Mary!

Welcome John & Mary!

Can't wait to meet you at an HOC Rally soon!

Ducky
11-21-2016, 10:18 PM
Welcome John and Mary. Hope to meet you at an upcoming event

JWalker
11-21-2016, 10:49 PM
Welcome to the HOC!!!

Enjoy and safe travels.

gwalter
11-21-2016, 11:36 PM
Welcome to the Mtn Region Md the HOC.

Doublegranch
12-14-2016, 11:25 PM
The Mountain Region is blessed this evening with Three new Members:

Please help me welcome two new members for the Arizona Chapter:
John & Betty Kuehn
Brent & Kim Kelsey

The third new member has been posted on the Colo New member thread
Robert & Penny Gibson.

We are all excited you have join the Heartland Owners Club and selected both the Arizona and Colorado Chapters. You have joined a super RV family and we can't wait to share some Rally experiences with you!

Okay HOC members, how about a nice welcome for our THREE Newest Members!~

gwalter
12-15-2016, 12:01 AM
A big Mt. Region welcome to John & Betty, Brent & Kim, and Bob & Penny. We are looking forward to meeting you down the road. This a a great group and hope to have you join in the fun soon. Safe Travels!

Apropdoc
12-15-2016, 08:11 AM
Welcome to the Club! There are so many great people to meet on this forum and on the road, Hope to see you sometime this year!

rvallen
12-15-2016, 10:10 AM
Welcome new members Robert & Penny Gibson, John & Betty Kuehn, Brent & Kim Kelsey, to the Mountain Region, Colorado Chapter and Arizona Chapter. Looking forward to meeting you on the road.

Rich & Vicki Allen

Gordonandbetty
12-16-2016, 05:36 PM
Welcome to all the new members. We have been off the forum for a short time and see lots of new members. Hope to meet you at a upcoming rally.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to all the new members. We have been off the forum for a short time and see lots of new members. Hope to meet you at a upcoming rally.

Doublegranch
01-03-2017, 11:59 AM
Please help me Welcome our newest members to the Mountain Region and the Arizona Chapter:
Bud & Sue Linardy!

Their membership was recently approved and it is always exciting to see new members enter the Heartland Family!

Bud & Sue, you have joined a super RV family and can't wait to meet you at one of the many rally's posted on the Heartland Web site.

Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome for our newest members!

Apropdoc
01-03-2017, 01:15 PM
Welcome to the club Bud and Sue, look forward to meeting you in the future!

Ducky
01-03-2017, 02:07 PM
Welcome Bud and Sue to the Arizona chapter. Hope to meet you all soon

rvallen
01-03-2017, 02:11 PM
Welcome Bud & Sue to the Mountain Region of the Heartland Owners Club. Looking forward to meeting you soon.
Rich & Vicki Allen

gwalter
01-03-2017, 02:35 PM
Welcome Bud & Sue to the Mtn. Region. We look forward to meeting you down the road.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gordonandbetty
01-03-2017, 03:16 PM
Welcome Bud and Sue. Hope to meet you at one of our events we have a lot of fun

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome Bud and Sue. Hope to meet you at one of our events we have a lot of fun

Doublegranch
01-13-2017, 09:15 AM
The Mountain Region "Welcomes our newest members" to the "Arizona Chapter"
Michael & Maureen Woodard....They have been supporting the Arizona Rally's
for the last two years and with their recent move into the Phoenix area, have joined the chapter.

Michael & Maureen, thanks for joining our RV Family!

By the way your banana nut bread at the Havasu Rally was to die for!

Gordonandbetty
01-13-2017, 10:05 AM
Welcome Maureen and Michael. You have joined a fun group!!

Ron-Cookie
01-17-2017, 04:57 PM
Welcome Bud & Sue as well as Michael and Maureen! Great to have you a part of the team... By the Way Garry let me taste the Banana Nut bread... It was yummy!

Doublegranch
01-17-2017, 06:55 PM
Rory & Amy, UT Chapter Leaders have posted their newest chapter members on the Utah New Members site! Rod & Jo Alexander

Please either go to their New Member Thread or the Mtn Thread to welcome them to the Heartland Family....
The Utah Chapter is starting to really gain interest with all the new Usernames and now new members. This is exciting times and Rory & Amy are working hard towards their first Rally....

Rod & Jo we all hope to meet you soon at the Moab Rally if not sooner...Thanks for joining the Heartland Owners Club!

Doublegranch
01-18-2017, 01:25 PM
New Montana Members:

Let's all welcome Steve & Rob to the Montana Chapter and the Mountain Region!
Steve & Rob, you have joined a super family of RVer's and we are excited you are part of the Mountain Region!
I hope to meet you both soon and that you will be able to attend the Montana Rally in Sept!
Tom & Sherry are working hard to host their first Rally and I know it will be a great one!
Safe Travels...

OKay everyone, how about a nice welcome for Steve & Rob.

Apropdoc
01-18-2017, 02:21 PM
New Montana Members:

Let's all welcome Steve & Rob to the Montana Chapter and the Mountain Region!
Steve & Rob, you have joined a super family of RVer's and we are excited you are part of the Mountain Region!
I hope to meet you both soon and that you will be able to attend the Montana Rally in Sept!
Tom & Sherry are working hard to host their first Rally and I know it will be a great one!
Safe Travels...

OKay everyone, how about a nice welcome for Steve & Rob.

Welcome to the Club! Lots going on, hope to see you down the road!

Doublegranch
01-19-2017, 05:03 PM
New Arizona Members Guy & Lisa were just posted on the Arizona New Members Thread, please help me welcome them to the Heartland Owners CLub and the Mountain Region!

Guy & Lisa, thank you for your recent purchase of a 2017 Bighorn and joining the Heartland Owners Club.
You have joined a great RV family and everyone will be willing to help you with any question you may have.

Okay HOC community...how about a nice welcome for Guy & Lisa.

gwalter
01-19-2017, 06:00 PM
Guy & Lisa, Welcome to the HOC and the Mountain Region. We hope to meet you at a future rally.

Az_Ernie
01-19-2017, 07:21 PM
Hello Guy and Lisa,

Welcome to the Heartland Owner's Club and the Az. Chapter. Marie and I were part of the gang that ambushed you at Lake Havasu. I'm glad we didn't scare you off! We look forward to seeing you both again at the Benson Rally, in April. Take care!

Ernie and Marie

For20hunter
01-19-2017, 09:38 PM
Welcome to the Heartland Family Steve and Rob! We hope to see you down the road at a rally or two!

Rod

Apropdoc
01-20-2017, 08:31 AM
Welcome to the club Guy and Lisa, See you down the road!

Piperflyer
01-21-2017, 04:47 PM
Welcome guys, safe travels

Doublegranch
02-08-2017, 09:34 PM
Arizona Chapter has just posted their newest members: Don & Lynette Armour...
Please help them welcome these new members with a nice post.

Apropdoc
02-09-2017, 09:17 AM
Welcome Don & Lynette, Hope to see you down the road. There is a Rally planned in Moab UT this Sept right after the Mancos CO Rally.

gwalter
02-10-2017, 11:49 PM
Please help us welcome Roger & Debbie, our newest CO Chapter members to the HOC family and the Mountain Region. We look forward to meeting them soon at one of our upcoming events

gasman
02-10-2017, 11:56 PM
Welcome Roger and Debbie. We hope to see you at a rally.

Az_Ernie
02-11-2017, 05:59 AM
Roger & Debbie,
Welcome guys! Hope our trails meet soon.

Ernie and Marie

Doublegranch
07-10-2017, 09:55 AM
Since Gregg & Linda are on a cruise, allow me to introduce the newest members for the Colorado Chapter:
Bob & Cheryl Scharp...
Their membership was just approved this morning and it is exciting to watch the Mountain Region and each Chapter continue to grow!
Bob & Cheryl, you have joined a wonderful RV family and can't wait to meet you at a future Rally!!!!

Okay everyone, how about a nice "Welcome" for Bob & Cheryl" into the Heartland Family...
Safe Travels

Gordonandbetty
07-10-2017, 10:20 AM
Bob and Cheryl Welcome to a fun group!!!

Az_Ernie
07-10-2017, 01:01 PM
Welcome guys! Hope to meet you soon.

Ernie and Marie

terribruce
07-10-2017, 01:19 PM
Welcome Spencer and Carolyn to the Heartland Family from the Pacific Region, Southern Oregon. Hope to one day meet you at a Rally. Safe travels. :rolleyes:

Terri

Rockin_Dollar_B
07-14-2017, 08:25 PM
Welcome Bob and Cheryl, you have made a very wise decision! We love the Heartland Family. We look forward to seeing you on an RV trail someday!

Ducky
07-15-2017, 11:27 PM
Welcome Bob and Cheryl to the Heartland Family... Hope to meet you soon.

Doublegranch
07-17-2017, 03:54 PM
Gregg & Linda are on their way home from their cruise and asked me to introduce the newest members to the Colorado Chapter and the Mountain Region:
Bob & Irmie Mitchell...

Bob & Irmie, you have joined a wonderful RV Family and a very active Chapter! We have a wealth of knowledge within the Heartland Owners Club "HOC" and everyone is willing to share their experiences and fixes! You have only to ask and the floodgates will open to help you out!

We are all excited you selected the Colorado Chapter and the Mountain Region for your home and can't wait to greet you at a future Rally. You have my contact information and if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

Safe Travels until we meet.

Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome for Bob & Irmie!!!!

Ducky
07-17-2017, 03:58 PM
Welcome Bob and Irmie to the Heartland Family. Hope to meet you soon...

Apropdoc
07-19-2017, 01:16 PM
Bob and Irmie, welcome to the Mountain Region, hope to meet you sometime down the road!

JohnD
07-19-2017, 11:43 PM
Welcome from Colorado!

gwalter
07-20-2017, 09:01 AM
Bob & Irmie, Thanks for signing up for the Mancos Rally and we look forward to meeting you then.

Doublegranch
07-20-2017, 02:12 PM
Our good friends and great supporters of the Arizona Rally's, Lynn & Rose Alsbury have just informed me they are now living full time in Green Valley AZ. They have sold their RV site in Oregon and will change their HOC membership to the Arizona Chapter!!

While Lynn & Rose aren't strangers to the majority of the group, let's give them a big Welcome to the Arizona Chapter & the Mountain Region!

Lynn & Rose, we are all excited you have selected Arizona as your home and can't wait for you to move the Big Horn down and start participating once again. We have missed you on the last two rally's.

Mrsfish
07-20-2017, 04:14 PM
Our good friends and great supporters of the Arizona Rally's, Lynn & Rose Alsbury have just informed me they are now living full time in Green Valley AZ. They have sold their RV site in Oregon and will change their HOC membership to the Arizona Chapter!!

While Lynn & Rose aren't strangers to the majority of the group, let's give them a big Welcome to the Arizona Chapter & the Mountain Region!

Lynn & Rose, we are all excited you have selected Arizona as your home and can't wait for you to move the Big Horn down and start participating once again. We have missed you on the last two rally's.

Lynn and Rose - thank you for supporting the Arizona chapter and welcome to Green Valley. I have worked in GV for 20 years so maybe we can get together 1 day for lunch and talk rving! If he's nice to us, maybe we'll invite Garry cause it's not a terrible drive for him either.

Doublegranch
07-20-2017, 04:16 PM
Ann:
Now you know I am always nice to you! They are on the road until Sept...
3 months traveling and the rest of the time in GV...

Mrsfish
07-20-2017, 04:20 PM
Ann:
Now you know I am always nice to you! They are on the road until Sept...
3 months traveling and the rest of the time in GV...

TheyLlc fit right in down here! The only people left here at this time of year would rather be somewhere else! Our population drops by almost a third during the summer.

gwalter
07-25-2017, 07:07 PM
Please help me welcome our newest CO Chapter members. They are Samuel & Vicky of Salida. We are looking forward to meeting you soon. We hope you will join us at some of our up coming events.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doublegranch
07-25-2017, 07:27 PM
Welcome Samuel & Vicky!
You have joined a super group of RVer's! They are ready to help and answer any questions you might have. So don't be shy! Can't wait to meet you at a future Rally.
Let us know if you need anything!
Safe Travels.

Apropdoc
07-26-2017, 07:23 AM
Welcome from Utah!

gwalter
07-27-2017, 07:53 PM
Please help me welcome our newest members to the CO Chapter and the MTN region. Milton and Sue of Pueblo, we look forward to meeting you soon and hope to see you at one of our events soon. We have a great group in both our Chapter and Region.

jbeletti
07-28-2017, 08:40 PM
Welcome Milton and Sue!

Paradise2
07-28-2017, 08:53 PM
Welcome to the group!!!

Don & Lynette

Doublegranch
07-28-2017, 09:34 PM
Welcome Milton & Sue!
Hope to meet you soon!
Safe Travels.