Mountain Region - New Member

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Please help me welcome our newest members for the Wyoming Chapter: Spencer & Carolyn Mc Namara!
Their membership was just approved.

Spencer & Carolyn we are all excited you have joined the Heartland Owners Club and made the Mountain Region your home!
We have a very active Region with Rally's posted into 2018. We hope you will be able to join us and we all look forward to meeting
you both soon! Let me know if you need anything.

Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome for Spencer & Carolyn.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the Mountain Region. We have several activities scheduled here in CO for this year. Please feel free to join us and we look forward to meeting you. The rallies and camp outs are under the Events tab at the top of the forum. Also feel free to contact me if you have questions. I am the Wagonmaster for the rallies this year.

MTPockets

Welcome to the Club Spencer & Carolyn! We love Wyoming & look forward to getting back. Our summer of 2014 was spent in Cody and we had lots of time to look around. Hope we get to meet sometime at a rally.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome Spencer and Carolyn! Consider attending our Glendale Utah Rally in September. All the details are in the link below my signature in this post .Trace

gasman

Camp Socializer
Spencer and Carolyn, welcome to the owners club. Get involved and attend some rallies. You will meet some great people and have a great time. The Utah Chapter is holding a rally in Glendale Utah the end of September. We would love to have you join us. Please contact me if you have questions about our rally as I am the wagonmaster for this rally.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Mountain Region HOC!

We've got a lot going on all around the region . . .

And we are not wild . . . but all very mellow . . .

NOT! :p :rolleyes: :cool:

Piperflyer

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone, hopefully we will be able to meet some of you in the coming months. We are new to RVing and plan on traveling full time for awhile, enjoying this beautiful country of ours. Safe travels to all .....

jbeletti

Welcome Spencer and Carolyn!

Piperflyer... I flew (passenger) in a Piper Cherokee this year with a friend in my neighborhood that loves to fly.

Have a great time with your Heartland RV and hope to meet you at a rally this year!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family from the Pacific NW, Spencer and Carolyn!! Kelly and I hope to meet you down the road sometime. Safe travels and and enjoy!

Rod

Ron-Cookie

Welcome Spencer and Carolyn! You will love the friends you will make being a member of the Heartland community. Looking forward to meeting you down the road... Come see us in Arizona when you have snow on the ground...

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Please help me welcome our newest member to the Mountain Region & the Wy Chapter:
Tom & Sherry Egenes from MT.
We just finished signing them up in the chapter as well as the Tucson Rodeo Rally.
They are also considering the Mtn Region Rally in Colo in June of 2018...
Tom is a professional photographer and has owned his own business for many years.
Please post a nice welcome for Tom & Sherry and their travels with their Landmark.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Tom and Sherry welcome to the Mountain Region and we look forward to meeting you in Tucson.

MTPockets

Tom & Sherry...Welcome! We know you'll love the Heartland group.. Look forward to meeting you both..

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome Tom and Sherry . . . welcome to the club!

We'll see you down in Tucson next week!

I also was a full-time photographer in a previous life (up until 20 years ago).