How to post US Map

violinini1

I am a new member and I am intrigued by the many postings of the US map and colored states on where they have been. How do I implement this. Also, I can't seem to get the signature to work on my messages, any suggestions?

Thank you,
Don

danemayer

Hi violinini1,

Here's a link to the website where you can create a map.

To work on your Signature and embed a picture, click on SETTINGS at the top right of page, and then scroll down looking for EDIT SIGNATURE on the left side of the screen.

violinini1

Thank you very much. I will give it a try.
Don

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you very much. I will give it a try.
Don

Diamondjim

I'm interested, and glad this question was asked....however, in clicking DOWNLOAD, Chrome (browser) and my antivirus program tells me it can "read and change data on all the websites I visit", "read and change my browsing history", "manage my downloads", "manage my apps, extensions and themes"....THIS is not my idea of something I want to deal with.

I would love to have the map on my signature, so what am I doing wrong to start with?????:confused:

danemayer

I'm interested, and glad this question was asked....however, in clicking DOWNLOAD, Chrome (browser) and my antivirus program tells me it can "read and change data on all the websites I visit", "read and change my browsing history", "manage my downloads", "manage my apps, extensions and themes"....THIS is not my idea of something I want to deal with.

I would love to have the map on my signature, so what am I doing wrong to start with?????:confused:

I'm not sure what buttons you're pressing. I selected to download the map as a jpg file. You can also right-click on the map to save a copy.

- - - Updated - - -

Now I have to figure out how to get my picture there too

You may have to combine your picture with the map in a photo editing program to make a single signature file. When I last did mine a couple of years ago, that's what I had to do.