PDA

View Full Version : How to post US Map

violinini1
02-09-2016, 05:49 PM
I am a new member and I am intrigued by the many postings of the US map and colored states on where they have been. How do I implement this. Also, I can't seem to get the signature to work on my messages, any suggestions?

Thank you,
Don

danemayer
02-09-2016, 06:13 PM
Hi violinini1,

Here's a link (http://www.epgsoft.com/VisitedStatesMap/) to the website where you can create a map.

To work on your Signature and embed a picture, click on SETTINGS at the top right of page, and then scroll down looking for EDIT SIGNATURE on the left side of the screen.

violinini1
02-09-2016, 08:15 PM
Thank you very much. I will give it a try.
Don

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you very much. I will give it a try.
Don

Bones
02-10-2016, 06:19 AM
Yeah thanks. I only have 3 states now.

Bones
02-10-2016, 06:57 AM
Now I have to figure out how to get my picture there too

Diamondjim
02-10-2016, 07:06 AM
I'm interested, and glad this question was asked....however, in clicking DOWNLOAD, Chrome (browser) and my antivirus program tells me it can "read and change data on all the websites I visit", "read and change my browsing history", "manage my downloads", "manage my apps, extensions and themes"....THIS is not my idea of something I want to deal with.

I would love to have the map on my signature, so what am I doing wrong to start with?????:confused:

danemayer
02-10-2016, 08:12 AM
I'm interested, and glad this question was asked....however, in clicking DOWNLOAD, Chrome (browser) and my antivirus program tells me it can "read and change data on all the websites I visit", "read and change my browsing history", "manage my downloads", "manage my apps, extensions and themes"....THIS is not my idea of something I want to deal with.

I would love to have the map on my signature, so what am I doing wrong to start with?????:confused:

I'm not sure what buttons you're pressing. I selected to download the map as a jpg file. You can also right-click on the map to save a copy.

- - - Updated - - -

Now I have to figure out how to get my picture there too

You may have to combine your picture with the map in a photo editing program to make a single signature file. When I last did mine a couple of years ago, that's what I had to do.

Bones
02-10-2016, 08:29 AM
Thanks Dan. That is what I was thinking but was not sure.