Adding 3 rd ac in ashland

Rcnewell11

Hi was wondering if anybody knows if there is ac wiring in roof where 3 rd ac goes in at during rough in at factory.I know thermostat wiring is there for fantastic fan is for that to operate.I thought about adding non ducted ac unit for Arizona trip if needed when it is hot outside from my other 2 units not staying up.thanks Rob

TxCowboy

The 3rd AC is noted as an option for the Ashland so I'm assuming that it is already rewired to receive it.

I'm sure an Ashland owner will chime in soon. :)

jbeletti

Jerrod - I suggest you give Service a call. I'm told you can't add a 3rd air after the build. I think the issue is the duct work. They build each 365 roof up per order (2 or 3 ACs).

Perhaps Service can check with Engineering on the roof difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rcnewell11

I emailed Art K. at HL service and see what he thinks I took down fantastic fan where ac goes and it does have metal rough in ceiling box in all four sides for I hope support for ac unit.i know thermostat wire is there and 12 volt wire and didn't know if electric wire is there for ac unit rough in.I know ac will probably be non ducted unit and help with hot days to get unit cooled done.thanks Jim and Jerrold

carl.swoyer

3 more and you will beat my record of five. Thank God for cornerstone extended warranty

Carl & Christine, 2012 Landmark Rushmore, 2005 Silverado crew cab lt 8 foot bed 6.6 lly /Allison -custom dual exhaust-198000 miles !