• Register by end of day 3/26/2016
  • Site fee: $ per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee:
  • Potluck: No
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: gwalter(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
This M&G will be at 1:00 Saturday afternoon. Please RSVP as soon as you can....I will be letting the restaurant know the Friday before (Mar 25) how many will be attending.
As usual with our restaurant M&G this is a late lunch (if you want) and is Dutch treat.
There will be several topics of discussion such as possible activities at the spring and fall rallies as well as activities for other scheduled events this year and going into next year. Also we need to continue the discussion on the CO-OP Poker Run, as well as camp out ideas for 2017.

Attendees:
Gregg & Linda
Mike & Anna
Darren & Pam
Steve & Susan
Kathy D
Don & Monica
Andrea and Wendall Ashley (New members)
Randy & Kathy
Jackie & Vickie Cryer. (New members)
Lou & Marilyn

Last edited:

rjr6150

Gregg
Will try and pop in don't count us for lunch though. We're going to be in Greeley for grandsons program which starts at 3.

Thanks
Randy

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Randy,

I hope you can make it and look forward to meeting you.

Gregg

Last edited:

rjr6150

Randy,

I hope you can make it and look forward to meeting you.

Gregg

Gregg
Not looking like we'll be making the M&G. Oldest daughter is riding up with us so not sure how early we'll be able to get away. We have grandsons play at 3pm in Greeley

jimtoo

We are new, Jackie and Vickie Cryer and would like to attend the meet and greet

Hi Jackie and Vickie,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Heartland Owners Club and this great family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Cathy may attend . . . depends on how her dad is doing.

I have to work so I can't make it.

StarryNight

I realize it's a week away but according to weather for Sat we may very well have rain/snow mix. Unless the roads are really bad (by that I mean major snow accumulation) and the temp dips enough to freeze the road surface we are still planning on attending.
We do need the moisture so I won't be doing any kind of "dry weather dance":rolleyes:

Monica

gwalter

In looking at the forecast we would be inclined not to go if the 3" or so snow would accumulate. Monument Hill is always a problem between here and Denver and seems to catch the most snow. We will wait and see because weather is so unpredictable. ;)

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
What about the chapter copter . . . :confused:

You could land it on the roof of the restaurante! :cool:

StarryNight

It's looking more like we will need a Chapter Snow Mobile:p
Today was suppose to be 70 and sunny....@ 11am its 57 with complete cloud cover here...hmmmm...oh well, that's why it's called a "prediction":rolleyes:
As usual, we may need to wait till Sat morning for our decision :)
Don was planning on putting the hitch in the new truck today...but he'd like it warmer and less windy.

Status
Not open for further replies.