3700 RLB Questions

SparkyD

The MSRP sheet doesn't have the 3700 RLB listed on it. Can someone please advise what the base MSRP is, as well as the cost of the 6 point electric auto level option? Thank you.

SparkyD

Awesome, thanks for updating that. Follow up questions: It looks like the 3700 can have the 4 point or 6 point auto leveling. I would have thought the 6 point would be superior/more expensive than the 4 point. Can you tell me why the 4 point is more expensive, and which systems these are? (Ground Control 3.0?)

I've been looking at the Gateway as well, which is slightly more expensive. Can you advise on what I might be sacrificing on the Sundance as compared to the Gateways? (Construction methods, insulation, features, etc.) Thanks again!

Also looking at the 3700 RLB and interested what kind of pricing you have seen. Also can you order with the options you want. The one they have on the lot has tv's that are way to expensive and asked if they could be taken out but they said no that the price was reflected in the Msrp. Also a few changes that we would like but mostly seeing what kind of price you have seen.

danemayer

Also looking at the 3700 RLB and interested what kind of pricing you have seen. Also can you order with the options you want. The one they have on the lot has tv's that are way to expensive and asked if they could be taken out but they said no that the price was reflected in the Msrp. Also a few changes that we would like but mostly seeing what kind of price you have seen.

Hi Harleytime2010,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Dealers can place orders for any model/floor plan that's currently in production. So you can order yours with just the options you want. In some cases, if there's a standard offering that you don't want, the factory may be able to accept and order with that item deleted. Your dealer will have to work with Heartland on the specifics.

As for dealer pricing, Forum Rules don't permit posting dealer price quotes or actual purchase prices.

P

Paul.craven

Thanks for considering a Sundance 3700RLB. This model has been one of most popular models since its release several months ago. For some clarification on leveling; 6 point Electric Ground Control 3.0 is the only leveling available for this model (4 pt. is not sufficient enough per mfg/engineering suggestion).

There are differences between the GW 3800 and SD 3700, specifically the following; GW has optional King bed, residential refer option, 1 1/2 baths vs. 2 full in SD, High Gloss exterior standard, tank heaters, increased insulation, reclining furniture in LR, large bathtub vs. corner shower in SD and several more items which really separate the brands from each other. Feel free to visit our webpage or a brochure for further in-depth information. I hope this helps clarify a bit.

SparkyD

Thank you very much for the clarification. FYI, the recent Sundance MSRP sheet says the 4 point auto level is available for the 3700. That's what had confused me.

I'll keep doing my research, to decide on the best model for us.