Unloaded 28BHS trailer weight

Johnp322

Hello

I have a question I can not seem to get a straight answer on. What is the UVW on 2008 28BHS with the metal bumper.

John P

irvin56

check the cupboard door 31QBS

the shipping weight is posted on a door in unit. Don't go by the brosher as mine said 5390lbs, at dealer it was shipping weight 5540lbs. when I weighted it it was loaded with just battery, full propane tanks(2-20lbs.) and power jack and it was 5920 lbs. 600 lbs different. I later found out that the battery and tanks were not included in shipping weight.
So it will be Take to scale to find out. They need to give an real accuate weight info when they(dealers) sell.
The weight from factory is probably right
but dealer should have to tell the extra weight amount that is added.

Johnp322

Factory Weight

Then why would the bill of lading and the trailer weight label that was missing from the trailer and I just received in the mail today list the trailer as the unloaded weight at 6877 pds with the max weight or GVWR of 11,176 pds

John

irvin56

mixup on 5th wheel and pull trailer

5th wheel (28BH)would be around 11,176 with dry and hitch weight

and pull trailer (28 BHS)is 4390 dry 6900 gvwr

Maybe a mix up in type of unit, you have, was sent to you:confused:

M

Mcreech

irvin56 is exactly right, someone sent you a 28BH 5th wheel instead of the 28BHS TT....Also the steel bumper shouldn't weigh more then 20-25 pounds....Your trailer probably left here weighing somewhere in the 4930 range. If you send me you address and the last 6 number on the VIN, I will get you a corrected sticker. The VIN should be something like 100???