Heartland website slowwwwwwwwwww

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Is it just me or is Heartland's website really slow. When I went there to look at Bighorns all it did was churn so I thought I would try another model and it did the same thing. Maybe they're trying to tell me something?

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
I advised Jim B about it last week. From my end, I have not been able to get into that site going on over 9 days.
Same here it just tuns and says loading data.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
I just found a way around the problem....If you go to the main page and after it loads the models, if you click from the models listed it just spools and does nothing...
but if you scroll down to the lower left of the page and click on the model listing, it boots right up....IE: full profile etc
Just an FYI until it is fixed.

justafordguy

Problem with Heartland Website?

Is anyone else having problems with the Heartland Website? When I click on a specific trailer to see the different floor plans I get a "loading Data" message and a small spinning circle image. :confused:

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Re: Problem with Heartland Website?

there was a problem mentioned about 3 days ago concerning this same issue. you may want to check that thread out for a resolution.

justafordguy

there was a problem mentioned about 3 days ago concerning this same issue. you may want to check that thread out for a resolution.

Thanks, looks like I'm not the only one having the problem. Hopefully they will fix it soon. :)

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired

Thanks, looks like I'm not the only one having the problem. Hopefully they will fix it soon. :)

Are you trying to load the site from a favorite or the computer's cache???
Try starting from scratch by typing the web address in your browser or search engine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk