sequence of cable connections

Help with our 365 Newport we can't seem to get all three tvs to receive all cable channels. We are receiving cable input to bedroom but not recognizing the cable in living room and outside. We are receiving Mexican channels. Like we are receiving off the cable channels. Can you please help us. Thank you. (BY THE WAY WE ONLY SPEAK ENGLISH)

Roller4tan

You may try checking your television paperwork on how to scan for channels. Every time I get to a new location, I have to do a scan, whether it's cable or OTA.

OK we have. Shut it off. We get everything on bedroom. As I said before we have done scanner and we get only the Mexican channels. Something is is not right between bedroom and front tv's.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Roller4tan

You may have to take the basement panel off behind the UDC and check the splitter coming off your cable input. Make sure the coax connections are tight.

danemayer

The cable TV signal merges with the rooftop antenna signal at the Signal Booster in the bedroom. One output of the booster is to the bedroom TV. The other output feeds the rest of the TVs.

Check your pass through basement storage. If there's a coax connector there, that's the next stop after the Signal Booster. You can test that connection with a TV to see if the signal is getting there. If no signal, there may be a problem with the splitter behind the coax connector wall plate. Sometimes they're directional and the wires can be connected wrong. It's also possible the Signal Booster connection has a problem.

Careful working on the signal booster. It's easy to short the connectors to the power lead and blow a fuse.

After the basement, I think the coax goes to the living room. If the TV is in a slide out, look underneath for a barrel connector or junction box where a barrel connector may be hidden. Connectors can be loose.

There's also probably a splitter by the exterior TV. Another place to check.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Find the cable schematic sheet in the blue packet, that will help track things down. It,s not exact but it helps.
I'm having the same issue right now I just found out that I have the problem yesterday. I'm going to hook the cable up using the satellite feed at the docking station and see if I can get a signal to the living room. this will eliminate the OTA booster question.

Yesterday I ran the coax straight from the pedestal to my outside TV and went from 0 channels to 428 channels !!! I didn't even know you could get that many channels on cable.

GregP

We don't have the same model trailer, but we had a similar problem with our BH3010RE. We ended up switching the coax connectors at the booster in the bedroom and...Voila! we had both the bedroom and the living room TV working. Don't know if that will help you, but it is another suggestion.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Just did a bunch of trouble shooting and testing on mine and found the 1 major problem my gray coax from the living room junction box going down the wall and out side under the slide is BAD and same with the gray one going down to the TV inside that I replaced the other day
I am so frustrated with this #$%# from Heartland's poor quality control. And lack of commitment to quality work. I found a bunch more connections loose under there and a bunch more problems with seals and slide adjustment brackets bending

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk