Navigating the site

divemart

trying to figure out the site...I'm really interested in joining and meeting new people. I've had my Bighorn for almost a year and wanting to join the club.

AAdams

trying to figure out the site...I'm really interested in joining and meeting new people. I've had my Bighorn for almost a year and wanting to join the club.

As far as the site goes it depends on what you are looking to do. If you like to read a little of everything, or what is new since you last logged on, click the 'What's new?" up on top. If you have a specific problem then in the upper right there is a search box... have a problem with your anderson valve filling fresh water tank while on city just type anderson valve and search and you will be able to read a lot of solutions without waiting on responses. If you are looking to meet people there is an events tab to click and you can see about rallys there. From the Portals you can access Brand specific topics.

I normally just hit what's new the scroll through the topics and read the ones that interest me, respond to a few if I have something to say. When I am done I will use the 'forum actions' under the forums tab and mark forums as read. This way I am not going over the same thing unless there is a new post.

Join the club, the link Dan provided. Now it is less expensive since they went to stickers instead of signs. Attend a rally or two. You will meet some really nice people. If you want to attend a rally before joining, you can, but it is $20 so it really doesn't make sense not joining.

Sit back, relax and enjoy your Bighorn, I know we enjoy ours.

Safe travels, Alan