Camping near Ann Arbor Michigan

busted2341

Certain circumstances have made it clear that we have to stay in or near Ann Arbor, MI. We are from the south and have never taken the coach to visit. Well, trying to find a camp ground up north is proving to be difficult at best. Can anyone recommend a camp ground that will allow a month stay within about 50 miles of Pontiac, Dearborn or Detroit that is no just a parking or a lot of dirt just to park on? Any help would be appreciated. Even small town is ok, and reallly preferred if anyone knows any....

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
This one, near Frankenmuth, MI, is a pretty decent CG and has extended stay rates. We stayed there a couple of nights when we first got our rig to check it out. Close to I-75 and there is a General RV dealership (where we bought our BH) nearby if you need anything, even though they no longer sell Heartland's.. Plenty of shopping in the area, too.

http://www.pineridgerv.com/

Kbvols

I was going to suggest Harbor Town also it is a very nice park and is right off 75 about 40 miles to AA.

MikeR

Certain circumstances have made it clear that we have to stay in or near Ann Arbor, MI. We are from the south and have never taken the coach to visit. Well, trying to find a camp ground up north is proving to be difficult at best. Can anyone recommend a camp ground that will allow a month stay within about 50 miles of Pontiac, Dearborn or Detroit that is no just a parking or a lot of dirt just to park on? Any help would be appreciated. Even small town is ok, and reallly preferred if anyone knows any....

Try this campground I have listed below. I don't know when you need the campsite, they don't open until April 1st. They do have monthly rates.

DetroitGreenfield RV Park
Ypsilanti, MI
(734) 482-7722
www.detroitgreenfield. com

This is about as close as you're going to get.