Subscribed Threads Have Stopped Forwarding To Email Again

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
A few months ago I was not receiving any email alerts from the Forum. (Subscribed threads., etc)

This was to my Yahoo account. At the suggestion from Jim, I established a Gmail account for Forum notification purposes only. This worked well for about two months. Now it seems, it has also ceased to work, as I am not receiving any email notifications from the threads I have subscribed to. I verified my email address is correct on my info page.

What now? Thanks, Trace

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I know that this is an old thread but ithe situation has started again. I get no notifications of new posts in subscribed-to threads. It has happened before and just started again.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I haven't gotten any since this morning . . .

I've been keeping up with them with the "What's New?" link . . . where I found this thread.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
I do get some notifications but they are mostly about rally threads that I have replied to. Others I have replied to do not notify me of updates.

jbeletti

I know that this is an old thread but ithe situation has started again. I get no notifications of new posts in subscribed-to threads. It has happened before and just started again.

Jay - I pushed this to Michael. He'll look into it. We moved to a new mail host for our "out-going" mail a month ago. Perhaps something has changed in the config. Michael will figure it out. Thanks for advising us and let us know when you start getting them again.

linuxkidd

Morning all..
I found the issue moments ago and corrected it. There should be email flowing now...

Thanks,
LK

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I got emails on two threads and then found this post - no email for it! Crazy... get some and not others.