Newbie!!!!

We just bought our very first travel trailer. NT 24BHS As i have been working on stocking up my camper one thing i am having trouble with is the bunk bed, the mattress is a fleece material and no removable cover. I have two young children 4.5 and 2 and do not want to ruin that. I am looking for a mattress cover I can put over those to preserve them. The bunk beds have a corner missing at the bottm where you enter the bed so regular covers dont work? Any suggestions?

mlpeloquin

Your camping. Sleeping bags. The kids will love them and they are washable. It will add a bit of safety on the top bunk. Harder to fall off.

GETnBYE

We just bought our very first travel trailer. NT 24BHS As i have been working on stocking up my camper one thing i am having trouble with is the bunk bed, the mattress is a fleece material and no removable cover. I have two young children 4.5 and 2 and do not want to ruin that. I am looking for a mattress cover I can put over those to preserve them. The bunk beds have a corner missing at the bottm where you enter the bed so regular covers dont work? Any suggestions?
first thing that popped up on amazon, but they have tons of options. I agree with the sleeping bag idea, but maybe put this under.
Twin Size SafeRest
Twin Size SafeRest Premium Hypoallergenic Waterproof Mattress Protector - Vinyl Free https://

www.amazon.com/dp/B003PWS9AI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_HU3ZwbWT2PX5G