• Do it casually on Friday Pre Rally

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Do it on Saturday as part of the agenda

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Would like to know your thoughts about touring the National Museum of the Air Force. It is free, and located a half hour from the park. The hours are 9a - 5p.

Would you prefer to make this a part of the pre Rally and schedule on Friday as an option and let everyone do on their own?
Would you prefer to make this a part of Saturday's agenda, moving breakfast to accommodate departure of 8:30a and program to make sure everyone is back for dinner?

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
The Air Force Museum is the best Museum I have ever been to of that type. Highly recommended and you can't beat the price.

jbeletti

I can't make this rally but I can plug this museum. I've been to many air museums and this is the largest and among the best. If possible, plan an entire day to visit.

EPaulikonis

Pre-rally at your own pace.

If you've never been, it is arguably the premiere air museum in the country outside of the Smithsonian. The AF Museum is enormous and aviation buffs can spend several days roaming the hangars without getting enough of the story boards. However, most folks can stroll in and do a quick look at the airplanes and be done with an hour or two. Most folks really enjoy it, but time spent inside is a whole other matter.