Introduction - Arizona Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Terry and June Rainwater (MTPockets) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the Arizona Chapter in the Mountain Region of the Heartland Owners Club.

The Arizona Chapter includes the entire state of Arizona.

Terry and June are taking over from Garry Gilbert, who was Founding Chapter Leader of the Arizona Chapter just 2 short years ago. Thank you, Garry, for all you have done for the Heartland Owners Club.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Arizona Chapter Leaders, Terry and June!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Terry and June, congratulations on your new role as Chapter Leaders! I know you will be great at it! Trace

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Welcome! As new leaders ourselves, have fun with it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Terry & June:

Congrats!!!!!!!
Everyone is excited about you guys stepping up.....
Looking forward to your first Rally at Ft McDowell...
You guys are going to do a great job.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Terry & June, congratulations on your new position as AZ Chapter leaders. We look forward to joining you at a future rally and know you will do a great job.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hello Terry and June, Welcome to Chapter Leadership! Congratulations and best of luck in your roles as the Arizona Chapter Leaders! Hope to meet you someday soon!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Thank you Terry and June for stepping up and taking the reins as chapter leaders. Enjoy and have fun.

Ron-Cookie

Couldn't have gone to a nicer couple... Congratulations Terry & June... Looking forward to seeing you guys on Thursday!

MTPockets

June & I really appreciate the kind welcomes from everyone here and at the Satuday evening festivities in Tucson. We look forward to many more great Arizona Rallies with all your great support..

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Terry and June,

Congratulations! Thank you for stepping up and taking the reigns! You two will make a fantastic addition to the leadership team and with your experience and history with the HOC, Arizona will be in good hands! We can't wait to attend one of your rallies when we retire!

Rod

MTPockets

Terry and June,

Congratulations! Thank you for stepping up and taking the reigns! You two will make a fantastic addition to the leadership team and with your experience and history with the HOC, Arizona will be in good hands! We can't wait to attend one of your rallies when we retire!

Rod
. Rod, thanks ... You do know there is no rule on retirement dates.. Just Sayin'

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
LOL!! I wish it were that easy! If we could hang it up today and begin full timing we would, but unfortunately we have a few more years to go so we can live comfortably and afford medical insurance post retirement.

Rod

. Rod, thanks ... You do know there is no rule on retirement dates.. Just Sayin'

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Terry and June,
Thanks so much for stepping up and looking forward to seeing you in September.
Walter and Linda

Ann&Ted

Congratulations Terry and June. We look forward to your leadership of the great Arizona Chapter that Garry put together.

Status
Not open for further replies.