RVLock 4.0 Special - Back in Play for Heartland Owners!

jbeletti

RVLock is offering all Heartland product owners a special on their RVLock 4.0 Handle

V4Square1.jpg

Heartland product owners can upgrade their OEM lockset with the new RVLock v4.0 Keyless Entry. The v4.0 RVLock has a hardwired keypad built right into the handle and directly replaces your existing lockset using a Phillips head screwdriver. Check to make sure it replaces your current handle by visiting www.rvlock.com/pages/specs.

RVLock’s mission statement is “to build high quality products that provide our customers with a sense of security, comfort and the latest in technology. While striving towards product innovation and success, our long-term relationships between our company, employees, and our
customers are paramount.”

Thanks to this special offer, Heartland product owners can purchase direct from www.rvlock.com, a polished black RVLock v4.0 with the integrated keypad for $199.99. The kit includes: RVLock v4.0 handle, one remote FOB, 2 keys and installation hardware.

PLUS, just for Heartland product owners, you will receive one additional remote FOB and standard shipping* at no additional charge!

Simply go to this link to place your order, and be sure to enter the word heartland in the Discount field at checkout. (Free FOB available only at time of lockset purchase.)

Contact them at support@rvlock.com or call 1-888-316-9899 for questions. Offer subject to change at anytime.

*This special applies to orders shipped to US ship-to addresses. For orders shipped to Canada, please call RVLock for a special offer.

To recap:
1. Go here: 4.0 Handle link
2. Add item to cart
3. Select Check-out
4. Type heartland in the discount field and click Apply
Google ChromeScreenSnapz097.jpg
Then see this and smile!
Google ChromeScreenSnapz098.jpg
5. Complete your transaction and wait for the package to arrive :)

danemayer

Jim, thanks for sharing this. When the lock engages, does it move the deadbolt, lock the handle, or both? (if you know)

Mine moves the deadbolt. The handle still pulls. After locking, I make a habit of pulling the handle to make sure the deadbolt engaged fully.

mlpeloquin

The one I ordered at the rally only locks the handle. My handle does not move using the remote fob. If I want the deadbolt to lock, I have to use the key. This is a newer model that has an integrated key pad. You can call RVLock and ask (888) 316-9899, or go to their web page and select contact. You can send them the question.

danemayer

The one I ordered at the rally only locks the handle. If I want the deadbolt to lock, I have to use the key. This is a newer model that has an integrated key pad. You can call RVLock and ask. (888) 316-9899, or go to their web page and select contact. You can send them a question.
Yours is exactly the opposite of how mine operates. And I dare say if your remote doesn't activate the deadbolt, yours has a problem.

The first year we had ours, when temps dropped, the deadbolt wasn't throwing far enough to lock the door. It did make the locking tone however. RVLock guys sent me some parts and no problems since. Maybe that's what yours is doing.

mlpeloquin

Yours is exactly the opposite of how mine operates. And I dare say if your remote doesn't activate the deadbolt, yours has a problem.

The first year we had ours, when temps dropped, the deadbolt wasn't throwing far enough to lock the door. It did make the locking tone however. RVLock guys sent me some parts and no problems since. Maybe that's what yours is doing.

I will have to double check on Monday when I go and get my 5er. Then I will contact them. Half the time the remote fobs do not activate the lock. New batteries no change. If I slam the door shut 90% of the time it works. But then it may just work? So I need to contact them. But the handle is locked when the remote fob is used.

David-and-Cheryl

I just called RVLock and asked them. The RVLock 4.0 extends the deadbolt when locked with the keypad or the fob. It does not lock the mechanical handle--you can do that only with the key. That makes sense, because the deadbolt gives you more security than just locking the handle.

David-and-Cheryl

Placed my order just now. You don't get any confirmation of the extra key fob when you enter the "heartland" discount code, FYI.

danemayer

The special is for $40 Off. Does not included a second key FOB. Check the first post.

Thanks to this special offer, Heartland product owners can purchase direct from www.rvlock.com, a polished black RVLock v4.0 with the integrated keypad for $199.99. The kit includes: RVLock v4.0 handle, one remote FOB, 2 keys and installation hardware.

PLUS, just for Heartland product owners, you will receive one additional remote FOB and standard shipping* at no additional charge!

BigJim45

Luv'n Life

Dan
That was not on the first post when I ordered mine just yesterday so I hope I get the second FOB.

jbeletti

Jim - if they pick/pack the order properly (per our code), you should get the 2nd FOB. If you do not, it is an oversight and RVLock will make it right.

Thensley

When I click on the 4.0 special I get the compartment lock talk so how do I get to see what the special is

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Jim - if they pick/pack the order properly (per our code), you should get the 2nd FOB. If you do not, it is an oversight and RVLock will make it right.

Jim.......Thanks for the response. Mine are to be delivered on Monday and will check to see if it's in the box.

Pulled the new rig home yesterday and almost forget it was back their.

mlpeloquin

I just called RVLock and asked them. The RVLock 4.0 extends the deadbolt when locked with the keypad or the fob. It does not lock the mechanical handle--you can do that only with the key. That makes sense, because the deadbolt gives you more security than just locking the handle.

I have my Big Horn at the house. The lock does just moves the dead bolt, but my handle is locked and does not move. Ran it with the door open and watched it. I finally worked on the locks power switch. It now functions as it should all the time. Must have had contaminates on the switch contacts.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Jim.......Thanks for the response. Mine are to be delivered on Monday and will check to see if it's in the box..

Followup.........Got my lock set today and it DID come with a extra FOB. Now to get it installed when all this rain clears out.

jbeletti

Followup.........Got my lock set today and it DID come with a extra FOB. Now to get it installed when all this rain clears out.

Perfect! Thanks for circling back on that.

Saw the pics of the new rig on Facebook tonight. Very nice!