Newest Utah Chapter Members!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Please help me in extending a warm Heartland welcome to our newest Utah Chapter Members, Kirk and Becky from North Ogden, Utah (Cptkirk)!

Kirk and Becky just purchased a brand new Heartland Big Country and joined the HOC today!

Welcome guys, we look forward to seeing you again and checking out your new rig! Trace

'Lil Guy'

Welcome Kirk and Becky.
Congrats on your new BC and welcome to the Heartland family. I think the HOC is one of the biggest selling points Heartland has to offer. Great people, knowledge and fun to be had at the rallies. Forgot about the food.lol
Again, congrats on your new Big Country, joining the family and hope to meet you both down the road.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Kirk & Becky:

Thanks for joining the Heartland Owners Club! Lots of activities for you to enjoy and hope you will have the opportunity
to participate. I will catch you soon at a future Rally.

jbeletti

Welcome Kirk and Becky!

Enjoy your BC and come to some rallies and get even more out of your Heartland RV lifestyle.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family and to the Utah Chapter Kirk and Becky! We hope to get to meet you down the road someday and see that beautiful new Big Country. of yours! Like Jim said, get out to some rallies and meet some amazing people.

Rod