Front Bathroom Layouts: Double Sinks? - Please vote

If you were in the market for a Front Bathroom layout, would you prefer to have Double Sinks?

• Yes - We often get ready at the same time and would love to have Double Sinks.

Votes: 31 44.3%
  • No - We would not prefer Double Sinks.

Votes: 39 55.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jbeletti

This poll is being posted for Andy Wesdorp, the GM for the Landmark 365 product.

Andy is looking for anyone and everyone to vote in this poll. Landmark ownership or planned Landmark ownership is not critical with this poll. And No votes convey as much to Andy as Yes votes do - so please vote!

Poll Question: We currently make two Front Bathroom layouts in Landmark (Newport and Arlington). Currently, we offer a single sink in the front bathroom. Some suggestions have come in that we should consider offering double sinks in the Front Bathroom.

phoca_thumb_l_lm_arlington.jpg

If you were in the market for a Front Bathroom layout, would you prefer to have Double Sinks?

Poll will run for 2 weeks. Votes are anonymous.

Bones

I think the double sink would be a very nice mod to the front bathroom layout and give two people their own sink. Plumbing could use the current drop designed in the trailer making this mod simple.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We're not looking fo buy one but if we were, my wife said NO WAY! And that's that!

Bohemian

A 2 sink option could be attractive if there were sink covers flush with the top. That way one could have countertop when desired or two sinks when desired. This could possibly be stansad and reduce the parts inventory and building decisions if that is good for Heartland.

jbeletti

So this one is really close right now. I like the idea of sink covers and I assume that would be standard as it is for the most part now. Having the sink cover for sink 2 in place does reclaim that counter space. The down side is cost and the widening of the counter which may create some pinch points.

Kbvols

We just seen a double sink in an SOB at an RV show. It was very well done looked great and provided a fair amount of counter space.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi Jim,

While I like having two sinks in my nice BIG master bath at home, I don't think it is warranted in an RV. Counter space is a valuable commodity and I don't anticipate that there would be too many times when it would be necessary for us to be utilizing the bathroom counter/sinks at the same time. I agree with Bohemian that if two sinks were in place, sink covers would be a necessity! So in the end, my vote is NO!

Doris

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

YES
If they installed 2 sinks the counter would be full width from one sink to the other, instead of the half counter on both side as it is now. So you would have just as much or more counter space. Especially if they have the covers.

Last edited:

jbeletti

We just seen a double sink in an SOB at an RV show. It was very well done looked great and provided a fair amount of counter space.

What brand and layout was that SOB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I might have been a motorhome like the 45AT Thor Tuscany, it has two sinks
That's the one we fell in love with before we bought the Landmark 365 Ashland
I think we made the right choice.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
DW (you know, She Who Must Be Listened to and Obeyed) says 2 sinks would be nice as long as there are sink covers like we have now so counter space would not be lost except when using both sinks. Makes sense to me.

Kbvols

What brand and layout was that SOB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Jim

It was a Cedar Creek Champagne 38el. It was not an FB floor plan but nevertheless we thought it looked good. Attached is a picture.

55ff3d37b2db10b2b846dbc019154cb5.jpg

Bones

Another thought would be to put the sinks in a slide to avoid having to curve the counter for the entrance.

BudnDonna

Since the Arlington is the model my wife and I have pretty much settled on this question caused us to have an extended conversation. What we both ended up saying is that would be great as long as you don't lose the his and her cabinets above those areas. That storage area is always a premium and if you lost that just for a couple of mirrors it would be a shame. However if you put cabinets with mirrored doors on it it would solve all the problems.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Double sinks is not important to us. Counter space is. We would rather have the counter space than an extra sink.

jbeletti

Since the Arlington is the model my wife and I have pretty much settled on this question caused us to have an extended conversation. What we both ended up saying is that would be great as long as you don't lose the his and her cabinets above those areas. That storage area is always a premium and if you lost that just for a couple of mirrors it would be a shame. However if you put cabinets with mirrored doors on it it would solve all the problems.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Mirrored doors on cabinets make sense.