Range/Oven recommendations

Capt7383

The dw hates the range,oven in our big country 3070re.
An recommendations on a replacement?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Re: Rang/oven recommendations

We love our Microwave/Convection oven combo. DW would like to replace the gas range with an induction model and make cabinet space below where the oven is now.

Birchwood

Not sure what dw means but most rvers perfer a propane oven.Our neighbours love their convection oven but the eat out every meal.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)

Not sure what dw means but most rvers perfer a propane oven.Our neighbours love their convection oven but the eat out every meal.

DW = Dear wife
DH = Dear husband

Standard abbreviation on almost all forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crumgater

Depends on WHY she hates it. What does she not like?

I don't like ours because it's TOO SMALL. The Elkridge has the itty bitty gas stove/oven combo... we use ours all the time. We cook on a gas cooktop at home, and love that... so the propane stove-top is perfect for us. The oven works great, too - gets to temp fast, maintains it well. Biggest problems I have are getting the pilot lit and limiting my dishes to those that will fit in the small space. We plan to replace our 16" oven with the 20" model. It fits in the same footprint Depth and Width, just a few inches bigger on Height. So, we lose the little cubby-hole under the oven, which is awkward at best, anyway.

If she doesn't like the gas part... I hear lots of people love their NuWave appliances...