Gateway Fender Skirts

Has anyone found nice, durable fender skirts? I lost a fender skirt Iowa driving through in Jan. with 30 mph crosswinds!

jimtoo

Re: Fender Skirts

Hi JeffFreeman,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have your VIN when you call. You may need to take a picture of where it was also to send in.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

I moved thread to better area also.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh

I almost lost one on our NT. Take each fender screw out and dip them in silicone before you put them back in. After I did that I never had one vibrate loose. I also put a plastic washer on each to give each screw a little more surface to hold the fender. I am hoping it keeps them from cracking too.

mlpeloquin

I use Loctite even on self drilling/tapping screws if they come loose. So far none have loosened up. Keep checking them though.

Hi JeffFreeman,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have your VIN when you call. You may need to take a picture of where it was also to send in.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

I moved thread to better area also.
Thank you all for the very helpful hints!