Mods to my 28brs

Mattman

So tonight I spent some time really looking over my new 28brs. Has anyone done anything interesting? A few thoughts I had so far are:
1. Install eassier way to turn the valves for the hot water heater with out lifting the bunk bed.
2. Maybe some storage under the lower mattress or dinette. Kinda like dodge has in there pick up trucks. Hanging bins.
3. Maybe convert storage under master bed so you don't have to lift the mattress. Some kind of door.

Anyone tried anything like that?
Thanks

ICamel

Mods are fun! I think most RV owners that are so inclined will go for it.
This is what we have done:
Replaced kitchen sink faucet, bathroom sink faucet, camp kitchen sink faucet.
Replaced OEM mattress with a memory foam mattress.
Installed a direct coax for satellite TV.
Replaced all slam baggage door closures with locks that match the door entry.
Installed overhead roof vent covers so the crank up can stay open even if it rains.
Installed a security alarm that activates if any door or exit window is opened without authorization.
Replaced all 12V automotive style light bulbs inside and out with LED bulbs.

I like the idea of installing a door so that one does not have to take up the dining seat pads to access the storage area!

Let your imagination run wild................well maybe not too wild!

Last edited:

ICamel

I bought the Ming's 1156/1141 Green Long Life 330 Lumens LED Bulbs. So far in over four years of use not a single one has failed.

Just for clarification these are not for the RV taillight or sidemarker bulbs.

CLB

I've changed to a memory foam mattress, installed max air roof vents, changed the factory stereo and speakers, changed to LED lights but I didn't go with bulbs, put some LED lights outside for security and if I have to do anything at night.
I'm going to be installing shut off valves very soon because of what happened last winter with my outside shower and remote holding tank valves are soon to.
c15a93710180ecbd39b71a2a8d26117a.jpg
e8c284777b9d0fafe2ed95815a34703e.jpg

Sent from my 5049Z using Tapatalk