Speakers

Bowers

I have a Cyclone 3950. The stereo is nice but how do I shut the outdoor speakers off and leave inside on or visa versa, also does the tv sound run through speakers.

danemayer

Hi Bowers,

On some of the sound systems, the fader controls on the remote can be used to adjust the outdoor speakers. On others, there are A/B/C buttons that control the living room, bedroom, and outdoor speakers.

For the TV, you'll likely have to connect the TV's audio output to the sound system's input. I'd suggest you start with the manuals for TV and sound system to see what inputs and outputs are available. Then refer to our RV Audio Connections Illustrated User Guide for help on how to make the connection.

Bones

Dan's Got it. We have ABC buttons and you push one and the display will show off or on. As for the TV I had to remove the stereo and run a cable from the back of the TV to the stereo and whola You have a better sound system.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Most of the RV stereo units have a mini plug (small headphone jack) input on the front, which should be the same size as the headphone jack on the TV's.

This is the easiest way to connect the TV to the stereo system.