Adaptive bike for my daughter

Bgthomas

To my fellow Colorado chapter members and others who might, I ask for your help. i hope this doesn't come across as a pity party because it isn't. Stephanie is a happy care free 26 year old and is the light of my life. Buena Vista attendees will get to meet her. Anyway, we are among the lucky 600 entrants to be eligible for an adaptive bicycle - she can't ride herself, but I can carry her. There could be as many as 200 bikes funded and donated.

What I need is your vote. Follow the link below and scroll down to the vote button. It counts. There are info links to answer any questions. Mods, please move this post if needed, or delete it if you think it inappropriate. Thanks everyone, and see you in Buena Vista.

https://www.friendshipcircle.org/bikes/2016/02/stephanie-t/

Here is what we're competing for.

duet-std-feat-new5-lg.jpg

Last edited:

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I tried as well and the page didn't load.

I'll try again tomorrow!

fritzwell

I made a donation Sir, but since I don't play the Facebook game, I couldn't direct it towards you daughter.

Best wishes to her,
F. Criswell

jbeletti

Hi Bruce - at this time, we are developing a written policy (rule) on posting Charitable ads and links on the forum. As this is not in place at this time - we will let this thread stand as-is. Down the road, once the policy is in place, we will allow Charitable ads and links only related to Heartland Gives Back Initiatives that are related to current or upcoming Heartland Owners Club events.

We wish you all the best in raising awareness and funds for your daughter.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Hi Bruce - at this time, we are developing a written policy (rule) on posting Charitable ads and links on the forum. As this is not in place at this time - we will let this thread stand as-is. Down the road, once the policy is in place, we will allow Charitable ads and links only related to Heartland Gives Back Initiatives that are related to current or upcoming Heartland Owners Club events.

I hope Heartland changes their mind on this policy. Maybe make it so a request for help is run by a moderator first? Helping each other out in time of need should be part of what we do, promote.

MTPockets

. Jim, I believe this is a reasonable approach.

jbeletti

I hope Heartland changes their mind on this policy. Maybe make it so a request for help is run by a moderator first? Helping each other out in time of need should be part of what we do, promote.

Using this forum to help each other out us what we do - for sure. We try to keep it all about the RV lifestyle. Let's not blow this guy's thread up with opinions on whether it should exist on this RV forum.

Bgthomas

Makes sense. Thanks, Jim.

Bgthomas

Thank you all for voting for my Stephanie. We're in the running. Wish us luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bgthomas

I a pleased to report that 170 bikes were funded, and Stephanie will be receiving one. We WON! Thanks to our Heartland family for your support!