Camel Suede Border?

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
don't know exactly why, but a good portion of the border in the stool room has turned a strange shade of green!! I think the the "deodorizing" spray ;) that we use in there, has accumulated on the border and the sunlight coming thru the roof vent has caused this...my question is can I obtain a section/roll of this border?

Can't stand to look at it this way...it's not the small type of job you want to take to a dealer...please help!:eek:

Niles

Deb wanted some extra border when we got the trailer, I don't ask questions, and the factory sent us some, however the color is off. I guess the way we understood it is that they use so much of the stuff that each batch may be a little different in color. I'm sure that a little off would be better than green though.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Niles...that's why I want a roll...then I can re-do the whole stool room with border from one run. You won't notice the difference in the rest of the coach if it's not touching old border. It's usually just a slight shade difference...HOWEVER, it definitely won't be green! LOL;)

Lefty...guess I could try to convince everyone I decided on TWO different interior decors....:D

Tom of Ypsi

If you can not get the border from Heartland you may be able to find something at Lowe's or other home improvement stores or one of the window treatment stores.