Whirlpool washer/dryer stackable

travlingman

We have them, and will never have another Whirlpool. We had an issue with washer while it was under warranty, and Whirlpool said the service tech didn't have to service it since it was in an RV. I was told I was responsible to have it outside of the rig and then they would work on it. Got it to a dealer, they took it out and a tech came to look at. Still doesn't run to my satisfaction, had to pay tech as warranty was out and Whirlpool wouldn't cover even though there was a record of problem before warranty expired.

My next rig will have Splendide's in it.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Whereas we have had the completely opposite experience with our Whirlpools. Love them and saved a bundle over the Splendides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

Whereas we have had the completely opposite experience with our Whirlpools. Love them and saved a bundle over the Splendides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gus,

If you had a different service experience with your Whirlpools, could you share the details on how you got it serviced without running into the "take it out of your RV" problem.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Gus,

If you had a different service experience with your Whirlpools, could you share the details on how you got it serviced without running into the "take it out of your RV" problem.

Should have been more clear I guess. My meaning was they have operated, under heavy use at times, flawlessly. I'm not surprised at Whirlpools response. The Whirlpools were designed for apartment use. They were not designed to be serviced in the tight RV environment. Those of us that have them have adapted them for RV use. In our case primarily because of the cost difference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk