Torque 396 black tank size

Nwasher

What is the size of the black holding tank on the Torque 396? The dealer website says 41gal but the Heartland website says 75gal for units with 2 bathrooms. So we are confused on what the size is.

Thanks

Nwasher

I think you have 2 Black tanks that total 75 gallons.

Ok that would be good. Do you know if there is much difference in the Torque and Cyclone or RW such as quality? I noticed the insulation is the same and same floor plan. To us it looks like the biggest differences are options such as auto leveling and other frills. But we are mostly wondering about quality and build.

Thanks

weekender01

Ok that would be good. Do you know if there is much difference in the Torque and Cyclone or RW such as quality? I noticed the insulation is the same and same floor plan. To us it looks like the biggest differences are options such as auto leveling and other frills. But we are mostly wondering about quality and build.

Thanks

From my knowledge they are built on the same production line and use the same or similar frames and side walls. The differences will be finsihes and features. The Torque will not have the auto level, nicer finishes, or added features that the Cyclone and Road Warrior will have.

You can call or email AJ Jones at Heartland to discuss this in more detail if you want as he is the product manager for the Toy Hauler line.