Welcome New HOC Members

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Everyone,

Please help me welcome our newest club members Don and Vicki Sullivan (CDRSULLY) to the California North Chapter. We have a great group of Heartlanders here. See if you can attend some of the Heartland rallies or Campouts. We have met some of the best people and made life long friends attending these functions. We have sent you our contact information, if we can answer any questions feel free to get in contact with us.

OK everyone how about a big Heartland welcome to our new club members

Chuck & Donna

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Welcome to your new Heartland family Don and Vicki Sullivan. You have joined a great group of people. Hope to meet you guys at one of the rally's if not sooner.
Make sure you utilize this forum !!! You will learn a lot here, and you will find all of the answers to most of your questions.
There are a lot of very knowledgeable people on here that are always willing to give advice or even lend a hand.

Aandaar

Welcome Don and Vicki

Lots of great people here. Jesstalkn is correct, use the forum. I have learned so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chuck, Victoria, and Miss Callie

Bogie

Welcome Don and Vicki! Hope you enjoy the club and the friendly people in it. We all love our HEARTLAND!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Pacific Region Family Don and Vicki! You guys have joined a great Chapter and will be well taken care of by Chuck and Donna! We hope you guys can attend some upcoming rallies so we can meet you!

Rod

TikiDawg

Don and Vicki, welcome to the Heartland Owners Club and the California North Chapter.
Take advantage of this forum, there is a ton of great information here and extremely helpful members.