Wheel Chock

Hey guys.......just bought the new Torque 325 toy hauler and need to know what you guys recommend for a wheel chock. I have the lock n load system right now
but you have to secure the base plate to the garage floor so it would involve drilling 4 bolts.......its a great system I had it in my TT and it worked like a charm. Has
anyone used this system in the Torque toy haulers? I would hate to go out and buy another wheel chock cause this system wasn't cheap lol.....any help would be
appreciated..........thx Ross

jimtoo

Hi bikinglover42,,, Ross,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

And I am moving the thread to a better area for you.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
I've been using BIKE PRO for our Harley ElectroGlide. Since the garage is also used for other toys I like the convenience of 2 acorn nuts to remove it leaving only a metal plate on the floor. The cost is not outrageous either at about $160

Hey guys.......just bought the new Torque 325 toy hauler and need to know what you guys recommend for a wheel chock. I have the lock n load system right now
but you have to secure the base plate to the garage floor so it would involve drilling 4 bolts.......its a great system I had it in my TT and it worked like a charm. Has
anyone used this system in the Torque toy haulers? I would hate to go out and buy another wheel chock cause this system wasn't cheap lol.....any help would be
appreciated..........thx Ross

I have a MC lift table with a Condor wheel chock. Came with a trailer mounting kit also which I installed in the 325's garage. 4 thumb screws remove and re-attach it in either location. The trailer mount consists of two flat bars that bolt to the garage floor. Granted, they are raised and easy to stub a toe on but once I unload my bike, I unroll a 5x8 rug in the garage anyway as the garage becomes our "screened in porch".