Adding Radio to LM 365

ksucats

OK, know this is dumb but when we got our Landmark we didn't realize that they come with no radio - zero, zilch, nada. Thought the radio was part of the DVD system -wrong. So the question, has anyone added a radio to a LandMark 365 system, or another product? Would like to get surround set up but given what we understand for the roof/ceiling, I don't believe that snaking wires is possible - any experience with that also. Thanks in advance.

TxCowboy

Inside our LM Key West, we just use Bluetooth and link our phones to the sound bar. For outdoor use, we have a large CAN speaker (about $30 anywhere). We recently got creative and installed a Smart TV outside (has Internet and Bluetooth capability) and link it to the CAN speaker.

No need to add another audio device when all of these other options are available.

Just my $.02 worth. :)

BudnDonna

Inside our LM Key West, we just use Bluetooth and link our phones to the sound bar. For outdoor use, we have a large CAN speaker (about $30 anywhere). We recently got creative and installed a Smart TV outside (has Internet and Bluetooth capability) and link it to the CAN speaker.

No need to add another audio device when all of these other options are available.

Just my $.02 worth. :)
Great idea!

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bluetooth to the sound bar is cool but I put a Sony car stereo(Bluetooth) and some bookshelf surround speakers in my Ashland and the sound is truly amazing. I plan on mounting the stereo in the center cabinet above the TV and I have the speakers hanging on S brackets on the left and right cabinet doors. I am able to easily remove the speakers and store them in their respective cabinet when traveling. I plan to permanently mount the stereo in April before we leave for the SE Regional Rally. Here are some poor pictures but it gives you the idea.

The stereo: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SCS26KE?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

The Speakers: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AQLOSN8?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01

Stereo.jpgSpeakers.jpg

ksucats

We looked at several car radios this past weekend and also stopped by a closer RV dealership to see what some of their units had. Mounting the radio in the cabinet and putting some small speakers behind the doors interested my wife. As for the external entertainment system she also wants a radio out there.

Using our cell phones is not viable as this would normally be used during football tailgates. At that time one of us is always going hither and yon for various reasons and bluetooth connectivity would fail.

TxCowboy

KSUcats, there are Blutooth modules that will plug into the headphone jack of your television so that you can then pair them with Blutooth speakers like the CAN version I mentioned before.

I think we bought our BlueGate TRM audio transmitter for about $30 from Amazon, IIRC.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

If it were me I would put in a nice Sony, Yamaha, Denon, home unit and maybe some wireless surround speakers. Built in to the lower cabinets over my theater seats.
But I guess if you do a lot of dry camping then the 12V car stereo would be better for you.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk