Hitch Height 27FQBS

MissileMech

Hello All,

I have a lifted Expedition TV (~3") and the Trail Runner I am going to buy comes with an e2 Hitch. I know I can adjust the hitch down one bolt hole but I would like to do some measurements to see if the coupler has enough adjustment to compensate for the lift. Does anyone know the hitch height of the 2016 27FQBS?

Thanks,
Dave

jimtoo

Hi Dave,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Hopefully some of our other Trail Runner owners will jump in soon with some info for you.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

MissileMech

Thanks Jim. Update: I do not need the question answered now because I pulled the trigger on a 2016 Sundance XLT 291QB today. The receiver height I have is 23" and the dealer figured out that the equalizer hitch I'm getting will work out of the box. See you in that forum.

Dave

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Congrats on your new Sundance and look forward to you attending some of our CO activities.

Gregg