Electrical problems 3400RL.

caokgafamily

1. The converter breaker will not reset, it keeps popping.2. Micro not working. 3. Slides will not move. 4. All lights seem to be dim. 4. burnt smell in camper. 07 3400 RL. Steve 478 228 1711.

jbeletti

Steve and Marlena,

Please phone Heartland Customer Service first thing at 877-262-8032 and pose your issue to them for guidance. The product managers answer the ATF posts and they are not qualified to handle this level of electrical matters.

Jim

caokgafamily

It took 4 days to figure out the problems. The converter and micro got fried I guess by a power surge. It cost me about $500 to fix. I need to invest in a surge protecter. Thank's everybody for all the input and help.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I had a surge guard for my old 30a 5er. When I bought my Bighorn 3400RE I went and purchased one of these. Surge Guard @ Tweetys. It runs $343.41. Beats the $500.

I have only one complaint about the 34750. The part that plugs in to the shore power is really a little short. I find that at some campgrounds I almost have to tie it to the post so it will not fall out. I also bought the lock. However I figure that if someone wanted the Surge Guard they could take the entire shore power cable or cut it off the main cable.. then I am really out more cash.

I probably spend a bit more on preventative than most. But so far it has paid off for me. Hope this helps.