Cali is Home

BLHFUN

Once she finishes eating my Home, I'll take her to Branson and let her eat my Cyclone... LOL - Little Angel.. She is not!!

But we love her just the same

Attachments

• CALI.jpg
    CALI.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 47

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
What a cute little face.

This was our Callie at 10 weeks.

Attachments

• callie 006 (Large).jpg
    callie 006 (Large).jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 32

BLHFUN

What a cute little face.

This was our Callie at 10 weeks.

She is a cutie Bob and Patty!!! - I'm pretty sure our Cali has Little horns coming out of her head.. She is SO sweet, but oh boy... You can tell our 25 year of marriage did not include kids.. Lory has to remind to Breath.... :) She is a Handful 24/7 and our 3 cats are NOT amused.

Bob&Patty

"Baby" the cat (RIP) was not thrilled at all with Callie. She did get her nose swatted a few times. The only thing in Callie's favor was the "baby" had had other doggie buddies before and she trained them well.

Attachments

• crazy cat 017.jpg
    crazy cat 017.jpg
    764 KB · Views: 16

BLHFUN

"Baby" the cat (RIP) was not thrilled at all with Callie. She did get her nose swatted a few times. The only thing in Callie's favor was the "baby" had had other doggie buddies before and she trained them well.

Funny! Cali has already been Schooled by Reko - Reko and Cali are identical in color. Cali was sure Reko should roll around on the floor with her.... Reko? Not so much!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bart,
Glad you guys have her home. She will mellow out in no time. It's just a "puppy thing". Trace

mlpeloquin

Very cute little girl. She needs lots of different chew toys. It took a year for our Boston Terriors to finish chewing.

BLHFUN

Cali has really "Silvered" quite a bit since her Kaylah pic's... she is a beautiful pup!!!

Observant for sure - Kaylah was the Original name and pup from the pictures the breeder sent every Monday. Turns out that Kaylah drank 300 Mountain Dews on the day we visited and didn't make the cut. Purple Kaylah turned into Blue Cali - In the sun, they are almost identical in color.

Purple Collar - Full of **** and Vinegar

- - - Updated - - -

Very cute little girl. She needs lots of different chew toys. It took a year for our Boston Terriors to finish chewing.

We now own Stock in PETS WAY and my house has Toys EVERYWHERE!!! LOL

Attachments

• Purple.JPG
    Purple.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 17

Mrsfish

Observant for sure - Kaylah was the Original name and pup from the pictures the breeder sent every Monday. Turns out that Kaylah drank 300 Mountain Dews on the day we visited and didn't make the cut. Purple Kaylah turned into Blue Cali - In the sun, they are almost identical in color.

- - - Updated - - -

welcome to the world of Lab puppies. While most puppies will outgrow their crazy stage around 1 year of age, be prepared because lab puppies are not like most. They do not grow up until around 4 years of age and I'm not exaggerating at all. Keep lots of toys Ina basket - half of the stimulus is going through the basket to decide what they want next. If you don't they will simply find something else to play with and you probably won't be happy about it. Always remember that a tired lab is a good lab. These are field dogs and they are meant to run and be exercised. We now own 2 labs after owning German shepherds and I adore my labs. Of course, I had to get through the first few years when they were more than a handful, but now I have the most incredible dogs. I know you will too- just give her time...lots of time....

kowAlski631

We've always cycled toys - 5 or 6 put away for a couple of weeks and when they come back out (with 5 or 6 disappearing), it's SO exciting! Even the 8 year old pug is thrilled with the "new" toys in the basket.

Bob&Patty

Labs never seem to wear out when playing ball or swimming. A lab pup needs lots of running and playing outside. Some "doggy cookies" will wind them up also. Full tummies will make them sleepy. Our pups thought that "flip flops" made great chew toys. Ya just got to make sure that they understand the word "NO". A rolled up newspaper slapped across your hand and a firm "NO" always works well. Keep all door's closed to all the room's you don't want her in. All our dogs had a "toy box" and 2 of them even learned they had to put their toys back in toy box when not playing with them. Callie....not so much. All dogs are different. Callie will chase the ball but will not bring it back. She is not a retriever but a Leonbuger, a little nuts at times, a German breed.

mlpeloquin

- - - Updated - - -

They are like two year old children. One is 1.5 and the others 2.5 years old. Our house has toys everywhere too. Lots of fun though. Most come down by five to eight years!