2016 26LRSS toe breaker.

silvasp

Gotcha!.jpg
The entertainment center doesn't come out as far as the wall behind it does. Walking in the dark from the living room to the bedroom leaves about a two inch "gotcha" where you stub your toe (don't ask.) A small LED light right there on the end of the entertainment center might just save a toe. Or two.

This is actually what I did. I installed a small LED night light there in hope of not stubbing anymore toes.

Last edited:

mlpeloquin

I have a MAC and can blow up the screen a whole lot. Cannot see the switch or LED, but sure can see the toe smacker! My father in law had an old Victorian in Boston. My wife still laughs to tears when she remembers her dad's little toe 90 degrees to the left. He had several of the toe smackers in that house. She said all he could say was "Marry, Joseph, Jesus!" in a very loud voice.

silvasp

Yeah. This is the before. The arrows indicate where I put them. Didn't have my camera or phone available when I did this.

OH. And "OUCH" I've never stubbed mine that bad. Surprisingly.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
My wife still laughs to tears when she remembers her dad's little toe 90 degrees to the left. He had several of the toe smackers in that house. She said all he could say was "Marry, Joseph, Jesus!" in a very loud voice.

I did that when I was a kid as one of my older brothers was chasing me through the house and I caught my pinkie toe on a chair leg.

Of course, we were home by ourselves (otherwise he wouldn't have been chasing me through the house), but my expletives were a little more 'French'!

silvasp

I did that when I was a kid as one of my older brothers was chasing me through the house and I caught my pinkie toe on a chair leg.

Of course, we were home by ourselves (otherwise he wouldn't have been chasing me through the house), but my expletives were a little more 'French'!

LOL! I can totally relate. With two older brothers chasing me through the house, we took down the door to the kitchen. Parents weren't laughing.