Whi should I work with (sales) at Ron Hoover RV?

gratton

Can someone recommend a good salesman at Ron Hoover dealership. Thinking about trading my 2011 3450TS for a new one. The dealers in the Dallas / Ft Worth are not stocking them. Spoke to a salesman on Friday there and he was just clueless.

Ken

Last edited:

Aandaar

Re: Ron Hover

I thought all salesman where clueless about the products they sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chuck, Victoria, and Miss Callie

mlpeloquin

Re: Ron Hover

Worked for a military contractor and some salesmen will tell you a door knob can blast a 200 ton rocket into orbit to get a sale. Most older sales men are knowledgeable about the product they sell and make it a point to know other brands. A good one will not tear down the competition. If they said they don't know, then you have a non BS salesman telling you the truth. He very well may not know about any rigs that the dealership doesn't sell.

jbeletti

Not all Ron Hoover locations carry all Heartland brands. Looks like most of them do carry Big Country though.

Which location do you prefer to work with? Based on that, others here may be able to tell you who they liked working with.

osims

bsims
Call the Katy location and talk to Joe French, he's a good guy and very knowledgeable about Heartland products.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Ken, I've got to agree with Bill, call Joe French. He is a big supporter for Heartland products and will take good care of you.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Call and talk to Joe French at the Katy (Houston) Ron Hoover location. Joe is the General Manager and has been working with Heartland Products for years. Tell him you heard about him on the Forum. He gets on the forum sometimes too.