ATF: Landmark - GREAT A/C , ONLY ONE HEAT PUMP

BVK

We just received our new 2016 charleston and trying everything out
, we have three thermostats , only the rear one will operate the rear heat pump , the center one operates the furnace , the front one only a/c . The center one has aqua but does nothing , the front one has furnace but does nothing , i believe the thermostats were programed wrong , any help would be great . Thank you in advance

jbeletti

We just received our new 2016 charleston and trying everything out
, we have three thermostats , only the rear one will operate the rear heat pump , the center one operates the furnace , the front one only a/c . The center one has aqua but does nothing , the front one has furnace but does nothing , i believe the thermostats were programed wrong , any help would be great . Thank you in advance

Check out this post to resolve the "aqua" display.

danemayer

Hi BVK,

The furnace is operated by only one of the three thermostats. If you have A/C units that are heat pumps, each thermostat should turn on heat for that its respective unit. If only one unit is a heat pump, only that thermostat will operate the heat pump.

Heat pumps are air conditioners that can run backwards to move heat from outside to inside. If the outside temp gets down to 30 (F), the heat pump will shut off. If that thermostat is connected to the furnace, it will turn on the furnace automatically. When temps return to about 38 (F), the heat pump operation will resume.

Dometic Comfort Control thermostats may have up to 4 zones, but only zone 1 is used.

If one unit reads Aqua instead of Furnace, change the setting from “FURN” to “AQUA” or visa versa, simultaneously press
the up and down buttons. The LED will display the selected option.

We have an owner-written Landmark 365 User Guide that may be helpful to you in answering questions like this.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Dan has given you all of what you need.
My LM 365 is as follows
#1) Rear thermostat, Main unit controls.
OFF, COOL, AUTO, HP, FURN, FAN
#2) middle A/C only...
OFF, COOL, AUTO, FURN, ,FAN.
#3) bedroom
Is the same as #1
The furnace is ran from the main #1 control

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk