Jensen TV turns on by itself

PUG

Pug
I recently purchased a new 3950 and noticed that the Jensen Tv would come on a different times during the day and night. I thought I had a ghost or a neighbor kid pulling a joke. It still did it several hundred miles from home. I contacted my dealer (OK Trl Sales in Shelley Idaho) and got little help from them. Basically he told me to call Jensen myself and figure it out. OK so I did OK Trailer Sales. Upon contacting Jensen they at first thought I had been drinking but the gentlemen contacted their engineering dept and after a couple of weeks came up with a fix. The TV needed a software fix, kind of like a junkee. Here came the pain in the butt. They needed the serial number and Revision # off the back of the TV which of course is covered by the black mounting bracket. I had the wife take the nuts off of the swivel mount and I lifted the TV down and removed the black backing mounting bracket and wrote down the numbers. I called Jensen back with the numbers . They sent me a little computer board looking thing with instructions which I downloaded to the TV and now the ghost has left and all is well.