Stackable Washer and Dryer Install - Drain Pan

ksucats

OK, I'll admit this is a rant -:mad::mad: :mad:- why would anyone install a washer and dryer in a coach with a wood floor without putting a drain pan under it -- Especially a dealership!! :confused::confused: The DW and I decided that while our coach was at the dealer for warranty repairs to have them install a washer and dryer. Got a call earlier today that it was ready to be picked up, asked for the charges and noticed that no drain pan charge was there. Asked about it and was told that it was not installed as no one remembered the entire thing. Asked the young lady speaking with me to check the estimate and speak the the sales man / assistant manager who were both with the wife and I when the purchase decision was made and saw the parts guy work up the estimate / work order. Well, now the coach has to be rescheduled into the shop to have the WD removed, the drain pan installed, etc. To say I'm not happy at the moment is an understatement as I had made arrangements to take a day of leave and go pick up the unit. Oh well, end of rant.

Kbvols

Rant on! Especially if it makes you feel better. I am starting to believe incompetence is just part of the RV experience!