Heartland Owner Club Stickers

rschroe8

Is their a specific location on rear of trailer that everyone is applying this sticker..

Front /Rear ???

Rear window???

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Wherever you think it would look best is the place to put it.
Tape it up somewhere for a test and see if you like it.

Peace
Dave

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Mine was on a piece of oval plastic and I placed over the big white Heartland factory sticker on my frame rail.
c2220e53a7d8e9c2072593745ca0d4a9.jpg

887d5b7af22447828cd2d8b2a98c19eb.jpg

8b765766f266970170eca74b0d1403cd.jpg

jbeletti

I agree with Dave here - try a few places and place it where you like it.

I placed mine on the rear cap above the rear window nearer to the off door side.

I've seen others put theirs on their front cap and others put theirs to the left of their steps on the end wall of the slide room.

Bones

I need to find a place for mine too. I seem to use my ladder a lot and it may get in the way.

jbeletti

Sticker? What sticker? Did they replace the frame shield with a sticker?

Yes! We unbundled the plaque/frame and attendant costs from the initial Club Membership cost, thereby reducing initial membership cost to $35 (US ship-tos). The plaque and frame are still available and can be ordered from our supplier.

Two full color decals and 2 sets of 1" high white club numbers are included in new club membership kits.

You can order decals ($3 ea) directly from Martin Marketing - link.

Bones

I must have gotten in towards the end then. I got the whole thing ladder mount and all.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I'm still trying to figure out where to permanently mount my HOC Owner's plaque . . .

Nice thing about not having them mounted is that when at a rally you can place them wherever they can be seen better at that particular camp site!

Here is how I had them down at the AZ HOC Rodeo Rally in Tucson in February, 2016:

AZRodeoRally-P1010651.jpg AZRodeoRally-IMG_5242.jpg

I plan on ordering a couple of the stickers soon to place in key spots on the Prowler!

TxCowboy

Is their a specific location on rear of trailer that everyone is applying this sticker..

Front /Rear ???

Rear window???

Landmarks don't have a "Made by Heartland" anywhere on them. We put one of our club stickers on the door-side front of the nose cap so that folks would quit asking me about it!

LOL, just kidding about folks asking -- we love answering questions about our Key West and giving people a guided tour of our home. :)

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Landmarks don't have a "Made by Heartland" anywhere on them. We put one of our club stickers on the door-side front of the nose cap so that folks would quit asking me about it!

LOL, just kidding about folks asking -- we love answering questions about our Key West and giving people a guided tour of our home. :)

OK . . . can't wait to check out your Landmark!